What's new

reel.com has a new trivia contest for rental cuopons at hollywood video (1 Viewer)

TonyD

Who do we think I am?
Ambassador
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tony D.
weel if you go here yOU will find a link to "REEL'S DVD blank EGG HUNT".
Sorry i refuse to call them what everyone else calls them. that is the hiiden eggs on dvd's.

Jeff D

Supporting Actor
Anyone got the answers to todays questions?

Question 1: On the Almost Famous (Bootleg Edition) DVD, what name does Penny Lane (Kate Hudson) repeat over and over in her Easter egg deleted scene?

Russell

Leslie

William

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Question 2: In an Easter egg outtake on the Moulin Rouge DVD, Nicole Kidman vamps while Ewan McGregor lip-synchs to what song?

"Come What May"

"Silly Love Songs"

"Your Song"

TonyD

Who do we think I am?
Ambassador
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tony D.
:D good one robert i just choose not to call the hidden features that are on dvd's what they are called by everyone else. but that is on many other threads already so would rather this one not become about that.

Matt Stryker

Screenwriter
Real Name
Matt
*sees the words Reel.com and trivia in same sentence*
*rubs eyes*
*checks date on computer*
*sighs*
Sorry, I thought I had activated a flux capacitor in the office and gone back to 1999. If so I was going to seriously short-sell my Yahoo stock...
(if you still don't know what I'm talking about, check this old Reel.com page out: http://web.archive.org/web/199910041...tp://reel.com/}
Jeff, the answer to question #1 is Leslie.

Jeff D

Supporting Actor
Reel is owned by Hollywood Video as it has since the glory days of the past ended.

Jason_H

Second Unit
Is it just me, or do the words "Reel.com" bring back warm and fuzzy memories of a few years ago? :)
"Please...just take our products."

Users who are viewing this thread