What's new

who is robert blake? (1 Viewer)

felix_suwarno

Screenwriter
-- Actor Robert Blake arrested in connection with murder of his wife, The
Associated Press reports.
Watch CNN or log on to http://CNN.com /AOL Keyword: CNN for the latest news.
********** Exclusive CNN Video ************************************
Don't let the world pass you by - Get access to CNN's online
video news services - CNN NewsPass and RealOne SuperPass.
Click here for more information http://www.cnn.com/quickcast/text
To unsubscribe from CNN.com's Breaking News E-Mail Alert, log on to:
http://cnn.com/EMAIL/breakingnews.html, go to http://cnn.com/email to
(c) 2002 Cable News Network, Inc.
An AOL Time Warner Company
CNN Interactive email id:8326210202261768

Ricardo C

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ricardo C
Robert Blake is a former TV and film star, probably best known for his series "Baretta" in the 1970s.

Terrell

Senior HTF Member
You remember the guy in Money Train with Wesley Snipes and Woody Harrelson, that kept busting their chops? That's Robert Blake. Also played a reformed priest in Hell Town. Also play the character of Joe Dancer in a TV movie. And his most famous role was that of Beretta. Here's a pic of Robert Blake, a younger Robert Blake.
1019p23.jpg

Terrell

Senior HTF Member
I agree, but that was the only recent film I could think of that you would remember him in.:)

TonyD

Who do we think I am?
Ambassador
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tony D.
he was also recntly in LOST HIGHWAY as the guy with the white painted face ....i think.

Bill McA

Senior HTF Member
He was also one of the kids in the Our Gang/Little Rascals shorts as Mickey.
He has appeared in classics such as The Treasure of the Siera Madre, The Greatest Story Ever Told, Pork Chop Hill, Humoresque, In Cold Blood and many other films.

Hendrik

Supporting Actor
...don't forget Robert Blake played the lead in Electra Glide In Blue (1973), the only movie ever directed by James William Guercio, erstwhile producer of the band Chicago...
. . . . . .

Dwayne

Supporting Actor
Blake was excellent in Lost Highway. I have yet to see In Cold Blood (is it on DVD?), which I hear is quite a disturbing piece of film.

dave_brogli

Screenwriter
Robert Blake was that guy who had the balls to kill his wife in a restraunt parking lot....... freak ::angry:

Dan D.

Stunt Coordinator
I always found the fact that he was one of the Little Rascals to be one of the more interesting facts of his career, so I've been surprised how little it gets mentioned since his wife was murdered last year.

dave_brogli

Screenwriter
Well actually I helped.... I have this brand new PS2 game..... its called Blake Vengeance, and you have to help plant fake evidence at the crime scene. I actually commanded him to pick up the gun and shoot her square in the nose. Ok... sorry stupid joke. But come on.... is the "system" going to let another so called "great" actor commit murder and get away with it? The stories old...just like his career.

John Spencer

Supporting Actor
Well, Dave, unless you were an eyewitness, you can't say for certain that Blake did actually murder his wife. It may seem that he is the most likely culprit, but the laws are there for a reason. It could be that the chauffeur did it. Or some random nutbag. Or O.J. But it isn't fair to blindly call him a murderer until it has been found in court, or he confesses.

Jack Briggs

Senior HTF Member
Don't forget his major role in In Cold Blood. Talk about life imitating art.

Also, let's keep it a little cool on this one. It's another sordid Hollywood tragedy, and we're going to be hearing a lot about it for a few days.

Shane Gralaw

Second Unit
So does this mean we finally get a Lost Highway DVD release? How many marketing tie-ins do these people need?

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation380
Recent bookmarks