What's new

GBA to GC connectivity (1 Viewer)

Jeremy Illingworth

Supporting Actor
Spaceworld is over. They showed a couple of games with GBA to GC connectivity but not the killer app we were hoping for. I guess we're going to have to play with the lights on with these games. I hope developers have some more ideas up their sleeves that they're keeping secret. Kirby was neat but I want a real must have game. What would really be nice is if each game worked on its own as a game but became something more connected.
Do you think the connector will provide power to the GBA? Then you could use a Worm Light without killing the batteries.
jeremy

Morgan Jolley

Senior HTF Member
There are some lights that have pass through ports so that you can connect to the GCN and have a light. The GBA is worth itself alone, so the GCN thing is just a bonus. I think that we will probably see something like a GBA Camera come out and use that for games in the future, possibly a microphone or something.

Jeremy Illingworth

Supporting Actor
I agree that the GBA is fabulous as a stand alone unit. I bought Mario Kart today. And The Wicker Man. But Nintendo is the only company to have a handheld and console and wish that they could be combined into something more.
jeremy

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks