Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo

GBA to GC connectivity

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 of 3 OFFLINE   Jeremy Illingworth

Jeremy Illingworth

Supporting Actor

• 540 posts

Posted August 28 2001 - 05:15 PM

Spaceworld is over. They showed a couple of games with GBA to GC connectivity but not the killer app we were hoping for. I guess we're going to have to play with the lights on with these games. I hope developers have some more ideas up their sleeves that they're keeping secret. Kirby was neat but I want a real must have game. What would really be nice is if each game worked on its own as a game but became something more connected. Do you think the connector will provide power to the GBA? Then you could use a Worm Light without killing the batteries. jeremy

#2 of 3 OFFLINE   Morgan Jolley

Morgan Jolley

Lead Actor

• 8,330 posts

Posted August 28 2001 - 05:19 PM

There are some lights that have pass through ports so that you can connect to the GCN and have a light. The GBA is worth itself alone, so the GCN thing is just a bonus. I think that we will probably see something like a GBA Camera come out and use that for games in the future, possibly a microphone or something.

#3 of 3 OFFLINE   Jeremy Illingworth

Jeremy Illingworth

Supporting Actor

• 540 posts

Posted August 28 2001 - 07:48 PM

I agree that the GBA is fabulous as a stand alone unit. I bought Mario Kart today. And The Wicker Man. But Nintendo is the only company to have a handheld and console and wish that they could be combined into something more. jeremy

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users