What's new

what cd are you embarrrased to own (1 Viewer)

Ryan L B

Supporting Actor
village people greatest hits, batman and robin soundtrack, creed (because of all of the complaints on this site.)

Ike

Screenwriter
Scanning collection....maybe the soundtrack to Magnolia or The Strokes, though not really ashamed of either.

Ted Lee

Senior HTF Member
i think i've got a yanni cd somewhere.

i've also got this really cheesy euro-disco cd from a group called 'modern talking'.

oh, i've also got an extremely cheesy (but cool) cd from a band called 'the colorblind james experience'...they did a song called "i'm considering a move to memphis" that is just too funny.

Andrew_Sch

Senior HTF Member
Limp Bizkit's, "Chocolate Starfish and the Hot Dog Flavored Water." No CLUE what I was thinking:b

Zack Scott

Stunt Coordinator
Most embarrising was Barry Maniolws Summer of 78..until I sold it (thank god there's a wherehouse.

Evan S

Senior HTF Member
I have the Magnolia soundtrack and find it quite good actually.

Martin Page's "In the House of Stone and Light" is easily my most embarrassing title. Just the name of the album alone should tell you how ridiculously bad it is.

Greg_Y

Screenwriter
Well I can't count my wife's CDs even though they are a part of the same collection now. And plus, we'd be here all day while I listed Jewel, Lenny 'Crevice', Charlotte Church, etc.

I can't say I'm really embarrassed of any of mine, then. Some I wouldn't trot out in front of my more manly friends like Joni Mitchell or Joan Baez, but I'm perfectly comfortable listening to them. But then I wouldn't play Tenacious D in front of my mother-in-law either.

I have been ridiculed about some of those '80s compilations: Monster Ballads, Monsters of Rock, Monster Madness and Goin' South (all are the 2-disc versions that aren't available in stores, thank you very much!) But everyone needs some cheese now and then.

NP: Phish - 9/29/00 - Las Vegas, NV

James Zubb

Stunt Coordinator
Stryper "To Hell With The Devil", beat that! :)
I don't actually listen to it anymore, it is actually in a box somewhere with a bunch of other crap I listened to when I was younger.

Mike Broadman

Senior HTF Member
The Very Beast (sic) of Dio

Best of Rainbow

The Yngwie Malmsteen Collection

AC/DC- not that I have their CDs, but that I own all of them.

The fact that I actually have more than 2 Judas Priest CDs.

ELP, and some other silly 70s prog.

Yes, I have a soft spot for 80s cheese-metal.

Speaking of which:

NP: Iron Maiden, Live At Donnington, the new gatefold fancy version; listening without shame.

Danny Tse

Senior HTF Member
I have the Brady Bunch CD as well
htf_images_smilies_smiley_jawdrop.gif

For now, it's Debbie Gibson's Greatest Hits....soon to be Barry Manilow's Ultimate Manilow

Evan S

Senior HTF Member
James, if you have it on CD, wanna sell me the Stryper? Honestly (no pun intended).

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maanw2357
Recent bookmarks