Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo

Favorite Sound Effect?

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 of 4 OFFLINE   Josh_Hill

Josh_Hill

Screenwriter

• 1,051 posts

Posted March 28 2002 - 03:54 AM

What are your favorite sound effects? Mine are: Evil Dead 2- The sound that Ash's hand make when its crawling. Man, thats hilarious. Star Wars: Phantom Menace- Sebulba's podracer sound. Lightsaber sound as well.

#2 of 4 OFFLINE   John Thomas

John Thomas

Screenwriter

• 2,637 posts

Posted March 28 2002 - 05:46 AM

*THUD* followed up by *OOF*.

#3 of 4 OFFLINE   Josh_Hill

Josh_Hill

Screenwriter

• 1,051 posts

Posted March 28 2002 - 08:12 AM

Posted Image Posted Image

#4 of 4 OFFLINE   Steve Christou

Steve Christou

Long Member

• 14,684 posts
  • LocationLondon, England

Posted March 28 2002 - 09:13 AM

Come on Josh, we all know what your favorite sound effect is, hmmmm?

And how many minutes can you keep that sound effect going again?Posted Image

My favorite sound effect is that screeeching sound the cat makes when I accidently step on its tail, nah nah just kidding cat lovers.Posted Image

Ok ok my favorite is that screeeeching sound Sandra makes when I 'accidently' step on her foot, followed by that loud thumping noise against my arm the yelp coming from my mouth, and than the usual swooshing noises as objects fly past my head as I try to make it to the door in time.(sounds like a scene from a war film eh?)Posted Image

Dave hören... auf, wille stoppen sie Dave... stoppen sie Dave... Mein gehirn geht... Ich bin gefühl es... Ich bin gefühl es... Ich bin ängstlich Dave... Guter Nachmittag. Ich bin ein HAL 9000 computer. Ich wurde funktionsfähig am HAL-Betrieb in Urbana, Illinois auf January 12 1992.

My DVD and Blu-ray Blog

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users