-

Photo

Post-Excellent Adventure

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
5 replies to this topic

#1 of 6 OFFLINE   Samuel Des

Samuel Des

Supporting Actor

• 801 posts

Posted September 16 2001 - 01:00 PM

Well, we know that Ted went on to bigger and better things. But whatever happened to Bill? Posted Image

------------------
Best, Sam

I am made out of water. You wouldn't know it, because I have it bound in. My friends are made out of water, too. All of them. The problem for us is that not only do we have to walk around without being absorbed by the ground but we also have to earn our livings.

#2 of 6 OFFLINE   cafink

cafink

Producer

• 3,037 posts

Posted September 16 2001 - 04:16 PM

"Freaked."

#3 of 6 OFFLINE   Jeff Kleist

Jeff Kleist

Executive Producer

• 11,286 posts

Posted September 16 2001 - 04:44 PM

Alex Winter apparently has a production company in England

Jeff Kleist

#4 of 6 OFFLINE   Chris Wittry

Chris Wittry

Stunt Coordinator

• 131 posts

Posted September 17 2001 - 03:12 PM

Were you watching Excellent Adventure on TV this weekend? Posted Image I did and thought this exact same thing. I looked up Alex Winter on IMDB, didn't see too much in the way of acting, so I assumed he went on to do other things, like producing, directing, writing.

#5 of 6 OFFLINE   SteveMc

SteveMc

Stunt Coordinator

• 230 posts

Posted September 17 2001 - 06:54 PM

Alex was always more involved in stage work and theater, i assume that he's doing that still. EXCELLENT!!

------------------
Crash

"I don't even own a gun, let alone many guns that would necessitate an entire rack."

Help us get the Friday the 13th films-UNCUT. Click Here or here

#6 of 6 OFFLINE   Samuel Des

Samuel Des

Supporting Actor

• 801 posts

Posted September 18 2001 - 04:07 AM

Hm... I hope no one read this post as an attack against Mr. Winter. I just wanted to introduce a little levity. Posted Image As Chris suggested, I happened to see it over the weekend, and wondered what had happened to the Bill character. Posted Image

------------------
Best, Sam

I am made out of water. You wouldn't know it, because I have it bound in. My friends are made out of water, too. All of them. The problem for us is that not only do we have to walk around without being absorbed by the ground but we also have to earn our livings.