Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo

Tonights NYPD

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 of 3 ONLINE   Mark_B

Mark_B

Second Unit

• 287 posts
  • LocationIndianapolis

Posted March 19 2002 - 02:03 AM

According to the tv schedule in the Chicago Tribune this morning, it appears that ABC's lineup tonight is going to be goofy. It shows NYPD starting about 15 minutes earlier. Can anyone confirm this? Glad I saw this as I always tape it and I would have missed the beginning if true.

Mark

#2 of 3 OFFLINE   Julian Reville

Julian Reville

Screenwriter

• 1,197 posts

Posted March 19 2002 - 09:17 AM

Listed as normal 9 PM Eastern here in the Augusta Chronicle. But what do they know? I'll be sure to tune in early, as I wouldn't want to miss a Sipowitzism.

#3 of 3 ONLINE   Mark_B

Mark_B

Second Unit

• 287 posts
  • LocationIndianapolis

Posted March 20 2002 - 01:03 AM

It was at the normal time in Indianapolis too. It turns out it was primary election day in Illinois and they were providing election coverage, hence the goofy schedule in Chicago. I am originally from there and still read their papers. It caught my attention as I tape it every week and a few weeks ago it ran long and I missed the end. I thought ABC was doing something funny. It was the Chicago staion in this case, not the network.

Mark

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users