Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo

Sega Saturn going spare?

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 of 6 OFFLINE   BrianB

BrianB

Producer

• 5,211 posts

Posted July 24 2001 - 09:23 AM

Anyone got a Sega Saturn system they're no longer using that they'd be willing to sell for the right price?

Keen to buy one after selling my UK machine when I moved here.

------------------
Nothing In Particular

high resolution ipod featuring dlp hd programming is the best, almost as good as playstation 2 with wega windows media on a super cd! ps2 and tivo do dolby tv with broadband hdtv!

#2 of 6 OFFLINE   Justin1

Justin1

Stunt Coordinator

• 115 posts

Posted July 24 2001 - 03:06 PM

You can easily snag one on ebay for as little as 30 bucks. Few people bid on Saturns, allowing you to pick one up for a steal.

• likes this

#3 of 6 OFFLINE   BrianB

BrianB

Producer

• 5,211 posts

Posted July 25 2001 - 01:37 AM

Been looking on ebay, and haven't spotted any going for around that price. Most of them have lots of useless games increasing the cost. Ho hum.

------------------
Nothing In Particular

high resolution ipod featuring dlp hd programming is the best, almost as good as playstation 2 with wega windows media on a super cd! ps2 and tivo do dolby tv with broadband hdtv!

#4 of 6 OFFLINE   James D S

James D S

Screenwriter

• 1,002 posts

Posted July 26 2001 - 03:01 AM

Brian,

Since you can't find a Saturn, are you looking to sell your copy of Radiant Silvergun cheap? Posted Image

#5 of 6 OFFLINE   Kelley_B

Kelley_B

Screenwriter

• 2,329 posts

Posted July 26 2001 - 04:40 AM

How selling me Burning Rangers, Panzer Dragoon Saga, Layer Section, and other shooters that you have Posted Image I had a friend who is a slob step on a copy of Radiant Silvergun and crack the disk, I cried for that disk. I also tried many many times to steal it from him, only after he wouldn't sell it too me.

Have you tried those sites that are listed under the jaguar thread? I saw on one of them that had new saturns for $60, with two controllers and a hard case it looked like. Oh well good luck to you, the saturn is a great machine that deserves a lot of respect.

[Edited last by Kelley_B on July 26, 2001 at 11:41 AM]

#6 of 6 OFFLINE   Jon Mitchell

Jon Mitchell

Auditioning

• 7 posts

Posted July 26 2001 - 08:34 AM

I have an old Sega Saturn that I never really used a whole lot. Last time I ran it it was working as good as new. If the price was right I guess I would consider selling it. Have all cables and an extra controller. Ended up getting N64 and then Dreamcast, so the Saturn didn't get much use.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users