Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo

Any great pre-orders on Disney's Hunchback & Hunchback 2?

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 of 3 OFFLINE   Mike Frezon

Mike Frezon

Studio Mogul

• 30,237 posts
  • LocationRensselaer, NY

Posted March 13 2002 - 03:28 PM

Does anyone know if there are any great pre-order "package-type" deals on the purchase of both Disney DVDs -- Hunchback of Notre Dame and Hunchback of Notre Dame 2?

I would think package deals would be the rule rather than the exception in this case, with both DVDs being released for the first time on the same date. But, I haven't seen 'em.

Come to think of it, its too bad they're not being released in a boxed-set form of some sort.

There's Jessie the yodeling cowgirl. Bullseye, he's Woody's horse. Pete the old prospector. And, Woody, the man himself.Of course, it's time for Woody's RoundUp. He's the very best! He's the rootinest, tootinest cowboy in the wild, wild west!

HTF Rules | HTF Mission Statement | Father of the Bride

Dieting with my Dog & Heart to Heart/Hand in Paw by Peggy Frezon

#2 of 3 OFFLINE   Mike Frezon

Mike Frezon

Studio Mogul

• 30,237 posts
  • LocationRensselaer, NY

Posted March 14 2002 - 01:13 PM

Well, I'll post an answer to my own query. The day after I post my question, I got a flyer in the mail from BJ's Wholesale Club (very similar to Sam's Club for those who don't know). There is a coupon for $4 off instantly at the register when you buy BOTH Hunchback I and Hunchback II (either DVD or VHS--actually, they say "DVD or Video"). The coupon offer will expire April 13.

Unfortunately, we don't know now how much they'll be charging for the DVDs.

Has anyone else seen any similar offers/pre-orders?

There's Jessie the yodeling cowgirl. Bullseye, he's Woody's horse. Pete the old prospector. And, Woody, the man himself.Of course, it's time for Woody's RoundUp. He's the very best! He's the rootinest, tootinest cowboy in the wild, wild west!

HTF Rules | HTF Mission Statement | Father of the Bride

Dieting with my Dog & Heart to Heart/Hand in Paw by Peggy Frezon

#3 of 3 OFFLINE   Malcolm R

Malcolm R

Executive Producer

• 11,683 posts
  • LocationVermont

Posted March 14 2002 - 02:04 PM

Seems odd, but I haven't seen any "package deals" for these two movies.

Someone in another thread indicated BJ's was selling them for $17.99 each. So, your coupon would mean $15.99 each.
The purpose of an education is to replace an empty mind with an open mind.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users