Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo

20% off Pre-viewed DVDs at Hollywood Video

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 of 3 OFFLINE   Eric Walsh

Eric Walsh

Stunt Coordinator

• 221 posts

Posted March 07 2002 - 12:58 PM

Just wanted to remind or let everyone know that the 20% pre-viewed DVD sale started on Tuesday, March 5 at Hollywood Video. I bought A Knight's Tale, marked at $9.99 then got the 20% off. Here is a list of what I can remember seeing...

America's Sweethearts
Bounce
Legally Blonde
Planet of the Apes (2001)
Bridget Jones
Rush Hour 2
Moulin Rouge
Pearl Harbor
Chocolat
Family Man
Grinch (WS)
Jurassic Park 3 (WS)

Probaly some others that have slipped my mind since I was there on Tuesday....I think I am going back so I will list some more once I do. Good luck....

-Eric

#2 of 3 ONLINE   Mike Frezon

Mike Frezon

Studio Mogul

• 30,233 posts
  • LocationRensselaer, NY

Posted March 07 2002 - 01:03 PM

Eric, thanks for the heads up! I'm all over that! Posted Image

There's Jessie the yodeling cowgirl. Bullseye, he's Woody's horse. Pete the old prospector. And, Woody, the man himself.Of course, it's time for Woody's RoundUp. He's the very best! He's the rootinest, tootinest cowboy in the wild, wild west!

HTF Rules | HTF Mission Statement | Father of the Bride

Dieting with my Dog & Heart to Heart/Hand in Paw by Peggy Frezon

#3 of 3 ONLINE   Mike Frezon

Mike Frezon

Studio Mogul

• 30,233 posts
  • LocationRensselaer, NY

Posted March 09 2002 - 01:39 PM

This is kind of interesting...emphasis on "kind of". Posted Image

I was in two of my local Hollywood Video stores today. The first had the 20% off deal on its pre-viewed DVDs. The second store had, instead, a "Buy 4 pre-viewed DVDs for $40" deal.

You might want to check around. I didn't get anything. I came close to the Planet of the Apes 2-disc set for $14.99 minus the 20%. Instead, I went to an independently-owned used-disc store and copped Apollo 13 for $9.99. Posted Image

There's Jessie the yodeling cowgirl. Bullseye, he's Woody's horse. Pete the old prospector. And, Woody, the man himself.Of course, it's time for Woody's RoundUp. He's the very best! He's the rootinest, tootinest cowboy in the wild, wild west!

HTF Rules | HTF Mission Statement | Father of the Bride

Dieting with my Dog & Heart to Heart/Hand in Paw by Peggy Frezon

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users