Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo

Peter Pan SE Rebate Offer at Mickey Ds

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 of 4 OFFLINE   Mike Frezon

Mike Frezon

Studio Mogul

• 30,189 posts
  • LocationRensselaer, NY

Posted March 07 2002 - 11:45 AM

Purchased my kid a high-caloric "Mighty Kids Meal" at McDonald's today (Baaaaaad parent! Baaaad parent!). Printed on the side of the bag was a $3 rebate offer I hadn't seen before. Not much required to cash in.

Save $3 By Mail -- When you purchase one (1) Peter Pan Special Edition DVD or VHS. Offer expires June 30, 2002.

How to get your rebate:

Buy: Peter Pan Special Edition DVD or VHS

Mail: 1.) This original, hand-printed, completed certificate (no photocopies allowed).
2. Proof-of-purchase receipt from Peter Pan SE DVD or VHS.
3. Cash register receipt from Peter Pan SE DVD or VHS purchase imprinted with store name and dated on or before June 30, 2002, with purchase price circled.

Receive: A $3 rebate by mail.

Hope this doesn't repeat information already posted here. I did a search and found nothing.

There's Jessie the yodeling cowgirl. Bullseye, he's Woody's horse. Pete the old prospector. And, Woody, the man himself.Of course, it's time for Woody's RoundUp. He's the very best! He's the rootinest, tootinest cowboy in the wild, wild west!

HTF Rules | HTF Mission Statement | Father of the Bride

Dieting with my Dog & Heart to Heart/Hand in Paw by Peggy Frezon

#2 of 4 OFFLINE   GlennH

GlennH

Screenwriter

• 2,126 posts

Posted March 07 2002 - 06:31 PM

I read about this on another forum.

I hardly ever go to McDonald's, but I went through the drive-thru there the other day and wondered if I'd get one of these bags. But I guess they're just for the kids meals.

All I got was the generic old recycled brown paper bag. Posted Image

#3 of 4 OFFLINE   Malcolm R

Malcolm R

Executive Producer

• 11,679 posts
  • LocationVermont

Posted March 08 2002 - 03:28 AM

Just order a Mighty Kids Meal and you can get one. You don't have to present an actual child to order the meal. Plus you'll get a cool toy! Posted Image
The purpose of an education is to replace an empty mind with an open mind.

#4 of 4 OFFLINE   Mike Frezon

Mike Frezon

Studio Mogul

• 30,189 posts
  • LocationRensselaer, NY

Posted March 08 2002 - 02:05 PM

If you didn't want to buy a kid's meal, I would think if you chat up the manager in a friendly way, he/she would probably give you a bag with the rebate form simply for the asking. Unless they are a real corporate -type, their goal should be a happy customer.

There's Jessie the yodeling cowgirl. Bullseye, he's Woody's horse. Pete the old prospector. And, Woody, the man himself.Of course, it's time for Woody's RoundUp. He's the very best! He's the rootinest, tootinest cowboy in the wild, wild west!

HTF Rules | HTF Mission Statement | Father of the Bride

Dieting with my Dog & Heart to Heart/Hand in Paw by Peggy Frezon

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users