Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo

3 men are under arrest!

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 of 2 OFFLINE   Rob T

Rob T

Screenwriter

• 1,991 posts

Posted September 14 2001 - 06:15 PM

the first guy is the fake pilot guy from yesterday. He's refusing to talk so they arrested him under a special kind of warrant that allows them to arrest him without charging him with anything. The other 2 were found on a train in Texas. The DEA arrested them on suspected drug charges first because they had a lot of money with them and they were arguing with each other. They also had a set of box cutters. They are currently being transported to NYC for further questioning.

#2 of 2 OFFLINE   Chris PC

Chris PC

Producer

• 3,994 posts

Posted September 14 2001 - 08:46 PM

That would be good news because the arrested people cannot commit any more murders. I hope that they find all the people who are part of the attack and prevent them from commiting further attacks. I don't want any more people hurt or killed. No more suffering. Its hard to watch the news for various reasons, but I want to know the developments in catching anyone who is connecting and/or who is a known potential threat. Protect the innocent civilians! I am not sure if the arrested people are being held. I cannot watch the news anymore. I am numb. [Edited last by Chris PC on September 15, 2001 at 12:03 AM]
Going from projector to flatscreen for a while.... :P

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users