What's new

Peter Gabriel (1 Viewer)

Peter Gabriel when are we going to get this new album. And when can we have Secret World live concert on DVD DTS please. Come on Real world catch up with the times we want it, we need it and we must have, who agrees.

Ken Seeber

Supporting Actor
I don't have any information about his new stuff or "Secret World Live," but I think the upcoming remastered releases of Gabriel's entire catalog on CD and possibly SACD is a positive sign. The discs are due in the UK I think in May (you can find them on Amazon's UK site). I haven't heard a release date for the U.S., but they shouldn't be far behind.

Vic_T

Stunt Coordinator
I would be eagerly standing in line to pick up both the new album and a DVD SWL (especially in DTS)! I'm quite excited about the remasters as well.

Yes the albums have always sounded great but to hear them improved is exciting. Altough I must admit that I mainly listen to Secret World live now as I so much prefer it and I love to watch my worn out VHS of the concert. Wish I had seen it first hand, a life long regret!!.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ertugrul
Recent bookmarks