-

Photo

Official XBOX Magazine - DVD covers are here

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
7 replies to this topic

#1 of 8 Dan B

Dan B

Screenwriter

• 1,393 posts

Posted February 27 2002 - 08:14 AM

If you're like me & hate those cardboard things they put the demo discs in, now you can download the covers at the OXM website & print 'em out. Here is the link:

OXM DVD cover download page.

Here's a link to the popular online source for DVD cases, INET DVD. (cases are .59 or so depending on which style you prefer)

-Dan B
will ceremoniously burn those cardboard thingies

#2 of 8 Jay Mitchosky

Jay Mitchosky

Producer

• 3,740 posts

Posted February 27 2002 - 08:54 AM

I'm not sure where you buy OXM but they are typically bagged with a cardboard promo sheet that has these covers ready to go. I have all of my OXM discs in keepcases using them. Although I'm happy to see the site has the PDFs. I had a sent an e-mail suggesting this a couple of months ago. I wonder if that prompted this or they had already planned for it. Regardless, it's a nice way to store the discs.
"The computer had attained consciousness, only to reject it, claiming it was too unstable an operating system."

#3 of 8 Dave F

Dave F

Screenwriter

• 2,891 posts

Posted February 27 2002 - 10:36 AM

Thanks for the heads up, Dan. I might even forgive them about the DoA3 thing. Posted Image

-Dave
DVD List

#4 of 8 Dan B

Dan B

Screenwriter

• 1,393 posts

Posted February 27 2002 - 11:15 AM

Jay, subscribers don't get the covers because of the added shipping costs. A lot of people like you and I have been bugging them about this.

Dave, don't get me started on the DOA3 thing. Posted Image

-Dan B

#5 of 8 Jay Mitchosky

Jay Mitchosky

Producer

• 3,740 posts

Posted February 27 2002 - 11:35 AM

Quote:
...subscribers don't get the covers because of the added shipping costs.

Sonuva! I always buy mine at the bookstore so never realized that. It's a shame it took them this long to offer the PDFs given that's the case. That being said, even if the subscription issues included the card it would probably be bent to hell by the time it arrived anyway. Posted Image
"The computer had attained consciousness, only to reject it, claiming it was too unstable an operating system."

#6 of 8 David Akers

David Akers

Extra

• 16 posts

Posted March 01 2002 - 09:10 AM

What DOA3 thing?

-David
htf@davidakers.com
My Homepage

#7 of 8 Ike

Ike

Screenwriter

• 1,677 posts

Posted March 01 2002 - 10:34 AM

Really? I get the cardboard covers, and I'm a subscriber...

#8 of 8 Dave F

Dave F

Screenwriter

• 2,891 posts

Posted March 01 2002 - 10:37 AM

David: http://www.hometheat....threadid=52875 (note my creative replacement of the word "or" with my own word "od" Posted Image )

-Dave
DVD List