Legend UE - final cover art (1 Viewer)

Patrick Mirza

Supporting Actor
legend_ue_bg.jpg

How sweet looking is that?!?
God, please make May come faster!!

Joel C

Screenwriter
It looks like the cruddy plastic cases like Men in Black, Notting Hill, Cats, ect. I hate that case.

Skoobooz

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Jay
This seems to happen every time this type of packaging is brought up: It was Meet Joe Black not Men in Black that had this packaging. Anyway, nice cover.

Joel C

Screenwriter
I knew it was Meet Joe, I just typed the wrong one. They are both M_Black, so it is easy to see why they are always confused.

Larry Gardner

Stunt Coordinator
I read somewhere that the Ultimate Edition cases was a complete fiasco for Universal and that they discontinued them for future Ultimate Editions. Too many of the cases did not hold up well when opening and closing, and the plastic used was thought would become brittle with age (as well as yellowing).

I believe they will be going back to the Ultimate Edition keepcases that they used for The Mummy Ultimate Edition.

todd stone

Screenwriter
how is dvd planet on shipping and reliability? Amazon has been good to me but they have legend for $29.99 yikes!

Frank Tran

Agent
DVD Planet is great. I've had nothing but great experiences both with their online and retail stores. When preordering, I always get the DVD by the release date if not earlier.

David Stucky

Auditioning
Finaly, I may be able to lift my self imposed boycot of posting on HTF and all things DVD. I have been so, grrr, about the lack of Legend I had all but left the sceen. I honestly just stopped buy to get the scoop on AI. I had no hopes of ever seeing this come to light. In fact I am not sure I can believe what I have read in this thread. I guess I will find out in May.

Thanks for the great news. If I could only buy one DVD this year it would be Legend.

Dave

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks