What's new

Sam's Club deal on Rushmore CC/High Fidelity 2-pack (1 Viewer)

JerryW

Supporting Actor
for $27.99. Rushmore CC is usually a few bucks more expensive than that by itself. I don't know if all Sam's have this pack available, but there were quite a few of them at mine.

Derek S

Stunt Coordinator
anyone in minnesota seen this deal?

wife and I just got a membership to sams....

thanks

banky41

Aaron Silverman

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Aaron Silverman
Is it really the CC version? I've seen this set at Costco, but I don't think it was the Criterion version of Rushmore.

JerryW

Supporting Actor
Yep, at Sam's, it is the CC edition of Rushmore. I watched it 2 nights ago. Look at the top of the case, it'll have Criterion Collection on it. It looks exactly like this:
65_box_348x490.jpg

Gary_R

Agent
I learned the hard way. I passed up the Sam's offer to do some research on pricing before buying. When I returned the next day to the store, the stack was all gone!

The Sam's web site showed the bundle with the standard Rushmore edition, not Criterion's; I finally found one two-pack at K-Mart for $2 more.

-- Gary

John Thomas

Senior HTF Member
There are a few online sites that have this deal going as well. Checkout reellove.com I know they had it at one time.

Chad Gregory

Supporting Actor
Is this a limited time thing?
Yes it was. This set was listed as discontinued on Image's website about a month ago. I would say that if you can find it, pick it up. Because they aren't making any more.

I can vouch for the set including the Criterion Rushmore. I had preordered it from Buy.com (12/18/01) and it was included.

-Chad

Mark M. Smith

Stunt Coordinator
I highly suggest picking it up if you get a chance. I happened on the last copy out at Sam's back in early Jan. and snagged it. If you can't find it the package should still be findable through DVD Pricesearch.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks