What's new

Jurassic Park Free DVD offer came today (1 Viewer)

NickRHave

Agent
I just recived my free Universal dvd from the Jurrasic Park promotion. I know it was free but it the case was badly damaged. It looks like it was burned. I haven't had a chance to watch the dvd yet. Did anyone else get their free dvd yet? I live in IL

Paul E. Fox II

Second Unit
I did recieve my Extra Jurrasic Park Bonus Disc and the Box to store them in (the box was not in the greatest shape I'll tell you!)
As for the Free DVD, the only thing I know now is that they finally cashed the check for the thing. Maybe I'll get it this week!

Harry W

Stunt Coordinator
Nothing in South Carolina yet.Only 4 weeks.Had to send it to my fathers address since they don't want to ship tp Post Office boxes.

Scott-C

Supporting Actor
Nothing for me yet, either, and I'm waiting on both the free DVD and the 4th JP DVD/Box. I noticed they cashed my check about 3 weeks ago, so I hope I get this stuff soon!

It looks like it was burned
That really stinks! Do you have an extra case handy that you can swap for the burned one? I agree it's hard to complain over a free DVD, but come on...

Justin Lane

Senior HTF Member
I got mine this week in the mail. Of course I did not get my Jurassic Park Bonus disc and box yet though. I guess they are finally trickling out.

J

David Lambert

Senior HTF Member
Nothing yet here, either. Personally I think that the guy in charge of fulfillment of these things has searched HTF for negative posts about Universal, and is punishing me for all the cracks I've made about the price of American Graffiti! :D
Edit: I should note that my check has now been cashed as well.

NickRHave

Agent
In addition to the case being burned the artwork on the back was burned as well. At least I didn't have to pay for it.

Richard Carnahan

Stunt Coordinator
Eight weeks and I'm still waiting, too. The checks were recently cashed, however.

Others who offered free DVDs--Fox and Warners--were far more prompt in shipping.

Dave H

Senior HTF Member
Those of you who did receive the free Universal disc: did you send in the $4.00 from the Best Buy deal? I did the Best Buy deal and didn't send in the money and am wondering if this will be a problem.

Tom Rags

Supporting Actor
I sent both checks out the day after JP3 streeted, and still nothing in Syracuse. The checks were both cashed 3 weeks ago. :angry:
On a side note, has anyone gotten the $10 rebate from Universal for purchasing Fast and the Furious? I would think this one wouldn't take too long either, but after not receiving the JP freebies yet, I aint holding my breath.

Ken_McAlinden

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Kenneth McAlinden
I got my free Adventures of Rocky & Bullwinkle DVD in the mail today with no apparent damage. I have yet to see the Box and Beyond Jurassic Park disc, though. I sent them in on the same day (last week of December). My Free DVD was via the Best Buy offer where they had no charge for shipping & handling. It went to a different PO Box in the same city as the offer from the disc insert.

Regards,

Chad Gregory

Supporting Actor
I'm with you Ken,

I received my copy of The Hurricane today, but no sign of the JP 4th disc or the box. Hopefully they will come soon and without damage. If anyone is wondering I also sent the offers in the last week of December, but I used both of the offers included inside the case.

-Chad

TonyD

Who do we think I am?
Ambassador
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tony D.
GOT MY free HTE HURRICANE in 9 weeks and the free case in abiout 6 weeks.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ertugrul
Recent bookmarks