What's new

Female Terminators? (1 Viewer)

Morgan Jolley

Senior HTF Member
I would rather that they do it because its going to be part of the story and help the whole movie overall, not just because its a female.

And they're robots, wouldn't the female design be stupid? They aren't built like men, their breasts would get in the way, and long hair would be a problem for her eyes.

teapot2001

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Thi
I hear the wrestler formerly known as Chyna is being considered for the female part. Also, Big Poppa Pump Scott Steiner is trying out for a part in the movie. I don't care about Chyna, but I'd love to see Steiner in the movie. His retirement speech on Nitro was Oscar worthy.

~T

Ron-P

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ron
Hey, it'll be great to see a female terminator when she completes her time travel:)
Peace Out~:D

Jonathan Perregaux

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jonathan Perregaux
In the original Terminator, Kyle Reese said that women made the best fighters. It just stands to machine reason that female terminators would be created for efficiency's sake to deal with this specific problem.

DanR

Supporting Actor
The only thing that has me concerned is that there was never any mention of a female Terminator until it was known that Linda Hamilton would not be returning. Seems to me they said, "Damn, we need a female lead now. How about this, we make the villian a female?". Now, I'm not saying it is necessarily a bad idea, but I would rather they make the story based on the premise making a good movie, not the premise of "balancing it out" to have a lead female character in there somewhere.
I agree with Ron-P's comment though. ;)
Regards,
Dan

AaronP

Stunt Coordinator
ugh, I hate "action women" like Tomb Raider and crap like that. If this female terminator has more than a a bit part, I will skip this one. I just want to see Arnold vs Vin Diesel.

Chad Ferguson

Supporting Actor
They had talked about Peta Wilson takiong on the role of a female terminator. I think she would be prefect. She can be very cold, sexy, and strong. And unlike most people they are looking for(cough, Chyna) SHE CAN ACT!

Terrell

Senior HTF Member
I could only imagine Scott Steiner would be worse than Rock. I hope they get a good female actress to play the part, and one that's believable. I hope they didn't create this part of a female Cyborg just as an excuse to put someone like Chyna in the film.

If I believed Chyna could pull the part off, I wouldn't mind. But I don't believe she can, just like I don't think Steiner could. The only wrestler that I've seen that maybe, maybe could pull off the part of a cyborg is Goldberg. Rumor has it that he's in talks to maybe star as the villian in Matrix 3. I only hope he can act well enough to do it, if chosen. If not, wrestlers please stay out of movies I'm anticipating.

EricW

Senior HTF Member
i remember even back watching T2 when it first opened thinking that if they ever made a T3 it'd be with a female Terminator. it only makes sense - look at the progression they made with the Star Trek captains. however i also thought they'd release the movie in 1996... or 1997... whenever the date was for the original judgement day :P

Terrell

Senior HTF Member
Hmm, don't know about that one. Star Trek captains is entirely different than Terminators. I don't mind women in the role. The only thing I mind is the woman they are mentioning for the role.

Paul_D

Senior HTF Member
When I first read the plot outline for this one, I had a gut feeling it was gonna stink. Female Terminator? Desperate. :thumbsdown:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks