-

Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and you won't get the popup ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo

Anyone get an answer from Onkyo, on Audio Dropouts? (I have a 595)

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
2 replies to this topic

#1 of 3 Bill Johnston

Bill Johnston

Stunt Coordinator

• 83 posts

Posted February 12 2002 - 01:51 AM

I know there is a very very very long thread on this... but, I've sent 2-3 e-mails to onkyo on this subject... and they have yet to respond to me... I love the amp, but really, I wish I returned it right away when this problem started, seeing I only had the amp for 3 weeks when all the complaints started about JPIII and PH...

I am about to call onkyo and talk to the service manager and ask for an answer... and if he doesn't want to answer, I'll DEMAND an answer...

I love the amp, but $450-$500 for a problematic amp is starting to tick me off...

I know allot of this problem is BECAUSE some IDIOTS decided to use a layer for SECURITY.... and this SECURITY feature actually really only HURT the people that BOUGHT the product and NOT THE PIRATES...

Sorry for my rant, but Onkyo has NEVER EVER responded to ANY OF MY E-MAILs... Even durring Presale!!!

My fault... Posted Image

Thanks for any comments...

Bill

#2 of 3 John_Hat

John_Hat

Auditioning

• 6 posts

Posted February 12 2002 - 02:17 AM

Bill,

Your saying you went to:

http://www.onkyousa.com

Then clicked on 'Questions or concerns about new DVDs including Jurassic Park 3 and Pearl Harbor?' and read Onkyo offical position on these two DVDs? This did not answer your question/concern? It did for me. When I rented each one I choose the DTS sound track from the DVD player. Turned my 676 (big brother to the 575) way up loud and enjoyed the movies.

John Hatfield

#3 of 3 Seth T

Seth T

Stunt Coordinator

• 188 posts

Posted February 12 2002 - 04:56 PM

Here's Dolby's input (har-har)
LG 60PK540 60" Plasma | Onkyo TX-NR708 7.1 | SVS PB10-NSD | Mirage OS³ CC | Mirage OS³ L/R/LS/RS | Mirage OS² RLS/RRS