What's new

***The Official Survivor 4: The Marquesas *** thread (1 Viewer)

Joel Mack

Senior HTF Member
Hey, there's a guy from Omaha, too.
He doesn't live down the street from me, but he *did* work at the same company as me...
Gina's lookin' good, tho. :)

Ryan L B

Supporting Actor
Can CBS just cancel the damn show since it is getting really boring and I saw one episode of the Africa edition and refused to watch it.

Jon_B

Screenwriter
Gabriel Cade seems to know everything: Foreign languages, Scuba diving, professional soccer, journalist, plays the cello, teaches ballroom dancing and was in competitive figure skating. According to "Bedazzled" that can mean only one thing.... ;)
There seems to be a lot of people with minors/majors in Pyschology and certified scuba divers.
Gina, Neleh and Sarah are all pretty good looking.
:D
Can't wait until it starts.
Jon

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
Rain, many folks think the Registered Nurse is the "token".

Neleh is from Utah and is a Mormon, should be interesting...

MickeS

Senior HTF Member
Rain, how about Hunter? He's single at least. And what a name, huh? :)
I think he'll be around a while, but who knows.
/Mike

Rain

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Rain
Well, I'm hoping the token gay guy turns out to be Gabriel. He's cute and looks so much like the boy I'm in love with. :eek:
I'm calling dibs on him as my pick if we do another "Pick your Survivor thread." :D

Graeme Clark

Senior HTF Member
During his first two years of high school in Mitchell County, Cade was a competitive figure skater, a member of a singing quartet and was part of a symphony orchestra (having played classical cello since he was seven years old). He also studied jazz and ballet dancing.

Maybe I'm relying on stereotypes... but come on! Might as well be Bunky.

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
Last night, I caught a quick Survivor promo ad, and I must say that I'm mightily impressed with Sarah's physical attributes. :) She'll definitely catch the eye of most het guys.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maanw2357
Recent bookmarks