Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo

Bug's Life CE at Best Buy for $27.99

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 of 6 OFFLINE   Mike Frezon

Mike Frezon

Studio Mogul

• 31,577 posts
  • LocationRensselaer, NY

Posted February 05 2002 - 09:18 PM

Thread title says it all. I just know its a popular title on this board and the price seems to have dropped drastically. (I know because I remember what I paid for it!:b ) The one disc edition is sitting next to it for $19.99. BTW, this is at my local Best Buy in Albany, NY.

And, even though I have posted this in a couple of different threads, I thought this would go to a more widespread audience AND that it would also be a good thing right now to add a new thread on this forum category. Posted Image

There's Jessie the yodeling cowgirl. Bullseye, he's Woody's horse. Pete the old prospector. And, Woody, the man himself.Of course, it's time for Woody's RoundUp. He's the very best! He's the rootinest, tootinest cowboy in the wild, wild west!

HTF Rules | HTF Mission Statement | Father of the Bride

Dieting with my Dog & Heart to Heart/Hand in Paw by Peggy Frezon

#2 of 6 OFFLINE   David Lambert

David Lambert

Executive Producer

• 11,386 posts

Posted February 06 2002 - 03:13 AM

If you're a CostCo member, check there for this title first. I'm 99.9% sure I saw it there for just $19.99 yesterday. I *know* it was there for this price just before Christmas. I *definately* saw some Tarzan CE copies for the same price there yesterday, just as I did before Christmas. I was looking for other things, but I'm pretty darn sure I saw A Bug's Life CE there next to Tarzan CE. It sure won't hurt to call your local Costco store and ask. They check over-the-phone for me all the time!
DAVE/Memphis, TN

...Want to see your favorite show on DVD?

#3 of 6 OFFLINE   Patrick Wilmes

Patrick Wilmes

Stunt Coordinator

• 191 posts

Posted February 06 2002 - 09:11 PM

Yes,Costco does have it for $19.99.

#4 of 6 OFFLINE   Mike Frezon

Mike Frezon

Studio Mogul

• 31,577 posts
  • LocationRensselaer, NY

Posted February 07 2002 - 02:31 PM

The 2-disc CE?!?! Wow! Posted Image Especially after what I paid for it!

There's Jessie the yodeling cowgirl. Bullseye, he's Woody's horse. Pete the old prospector. And, Woody, the man himself.Of course, it's time for Woody's RoundUp. He's the very best! He's the rootinest, tootinest cowboy in the wild, wild west!

HTF Rules | HTF Mission Statement | Father of the Bride

Dieting with my Dog & Heart to Heart/Hand in Paw by Peggy Frezon

#5 of 6 OFFLINE   Dave Scarpa

Dave Scarpa

Producer

• 5,302 posts

Posted February 07 2002 - 07:46 PM

Is the 2 disk version anamorphic?
My DVD Collection

The Megaplex

#6 of 6 OFFLINE   Chad Gregory

Chad Gregory

Supporting Actor

• 631 posts

Posted February 07 2002 - 07:56 PM

[quote]

Is the 2 disc set anamorphic?

[quote]

Yes it is, and it is the only way to get an anamorphic transfer of A Bug's Life. Both of the single disc versions are non-anamorphic.

-Chad

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users