What's new

Directors Your least favorite/most hated Simpsons character. (1 Viewer)

Dome Vongvises

Senior HTF Member
It occured to me that only certain T.V. shows have the power to have characters that just simply piss you off. That guy Jeff that steals Kelly from Zack in Saved by the Bell. Michelle and her incessant "Wah Wah, why can't I have my way?" in Full House.
And yes, even my favorite T.V. show, The Simpsons, has a character that pisses me off more than anything. That person is Lisa Simpson. She wrecks her father's barbecue, doesn't accept the check that would've set her family set for life, and always incessantly complains about everything else. :angry:
Who's your least favorite/most hated Simpsons character?

Mike St.Louis

Supporting Actor
Milhouse.

I find him funny but he's probably annoyed me the most.

For example, when the kids were stranded on the desert island.

I will stand up for Lisa though. She is great. I would be proud to have a daughter like her.

Nick Sievers

Senior HTF Member
I like just about all of them but I never liked Dr. Marvin Monroe, but he is dead anyway :) . I quite like Lisa, Homer gets a lot of good jokes out of her.
Also I think Duff Man is hilarious, "Oh No Duff Man can't breath" :laugh:

Ricky Hustle

Supporting Actor
I love Lisa :)
And pretty much every character makes me laugh, and none piss me off.
Perfect show the Simpsons is.

Ike

Screenwriter
I'd probably go with Rameer Wolfcastle (sp?) I don't find the Ah-nuld rip off all that funny. He doesn't really annoy me, though.

And I like Lisa too. She and Marge are the show's straight men, so to speak.

Duane_T

Stunt Coordinator
Easily Lisa - I have a hard time watching any episode that revolves around her - I don't know what it is, but she really bugs me.

Brook K

Senior HTF Member
I don't really care for Patty and Selma either, but I think I'd go with Disco Stu.

Mitty

Supporting Actor
I think the very fact that Homer and Marge should spawn an offspring such as Lisa is funny all by itself.

I'll go on record as calling Lisa my 2nd favourite Simpsons family member. The episodes that focus on her are brilliant, almost without exception.

Lisa: "That's specious reasoning Dad."

Homer: "Thank you, honey."

I don't really have a least favourite. The brilliant thing about the show is that the characters who you'd quickly tire of if seen in great quantities are used, well, sparingly. People like Professor Frink, Duff Man, Hans Moleman you hardly ever see, except in small doses.

Chucky P

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Charles Paulsen
Lisa dose bug me once in a while (the last Christmas episode comes to mind) but the stuff she did in the football episode was great.

Chad R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Chad Rouch
Lisa is great! I wouldn't watch the show without Lisa.

I have to agree with Mitty, no character is overused so much as to become tiresome. Every character has made me laugh at least once.

But if I had to pick, it'd be Selma and Patty.

Scott Weinberg

Senior HTF Member
I think Lisa is great! It's perfect to have one smart and sensible person to bounce Homer off of.
Although I don't hate any Simpsons character, there are a few that I don't really find amusing:
Duff Man
Gil
Dr. Hibberd
Cleetus
Bumblebee Man
Sideshow Mel

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ertugrul
Recent bookmarks