What's new

The Patriots win the Super Bowl!!!! (1 Viewer)

Calvin Watts III

Supporting Actor
No one believed that the Pats could beat the mighty Rams. Well, look at them now!!!
New England has just won the most exciting Super Bowl ever!!
Cinderella is still dancing at midnight!!!!
:D :D :D :D :D
Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KeithH

Senior HTF Member
Wow! Who woulda thunk it? Tom Brady and the Pats are a Cinderella story! The third time was a charm for the Pats! :emoji_thumbsup: :emoji_thumbsup:

Peter Kim

Screenwriter
Great for the Patriots! Although I was cheering on the Rams, it was good to see the Pats put their futility behind them.

Best of all, it was a damn good game.

Brian Perry

Senior HTF Member
It probably wouldn't have mattered, but there should have been two seconds left on the clock after Vinatieri's winning field goal.

Joseph S

Senior HTF Member
ADAM, ADAM, ADAM!!! ADAM JUST GOT HIM SELF A TRIP TO DISNEYWORLD, A NEW CONTRACT, A SUPERBOWL RING, AND A PLACE IN HISTORY.
GREAT JOB TEAM NE!!!!!!!

RobertR

Senior HTF Member
Comgrats to the Pats. Heck of a game! Loved it! Kudos to the entire Patriot team.

Jason Quillen

Supporting Actor
Hell of a game, I was pulling for the Pats the whole time. The most exciting Super Bowl I've ever seen...

JQ

Brian Bunn

Second Unit
Tom Brady?! Mr. Cool on that last drive. TOM FREAKIN BRADY!? How in the heck did this guy do what he did?

Adam Vinateiri = Mr. Clutch

Tom Brady = Mr. Cool

WOW!!

Brian Perry

Senior HTF Member
By the way, John Madden showed why he should join Summerall on the way out. He said Brady should take a knee rather than try to move down field at the end of the game.

Michael*K

Screenwriter
Vinateiri should have won the MVP, not Brady. Brady was unimpressive until the final drive. Even then, St. Louis was in a prevent defense trying to stop a long pass. Brady just threw a bunch of simple screen passes. It was the receivers chewing up yardage to get into field goal range. Happy the Pats won.

Tom-G

Screenwriter
Real Name
Thomas
Brian, at that point I agreed with what John Madden said because St. Louis just grabbed the momentum with the touchdown. At that juncture, you don't want to turn the ball over that deep in your own territory.

Using hindsight, it was great that the Pats didn't take the knee.

Peter Kline

Senior HTF Member
A great game, made even moreso by the underdog coming from behind in the final seconds. As far as Madden, he had the class to say he was wrong when he thought the Pats should've waited for overtime. Congrats to both teams for putting on a memorable game.

I thought the commercials were rather weak. The best the Budweiser Clydesdales bowing their heads, in my opinion.

Scott Hayes

Second Unit
I cant speak, my throat hurts so bad, I think i tore my voice box. My hands are shaking so bad I can hardly type. All my neighbors are still hollering!:D :D :D :D
After the rams started coming back in the 4th, I got scared, but the courage and intestinal fortitude the Pats showed in the final minute of the game was incredible. Shows what faith in ones abilities can do. Excuse me while I scream shout and dance some more!:D :D :D

Tom-G

Screenwriter
Real Name
Thomas
I believe it's safe to say that this is the biggest upset since Super Bowl III when the Jets beat the Colts 16-7.

Beautiful! As much as I like Kurt Warner, I'm happy that the Patriots won.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation821
Recent bookmarks