What's new

Directors What's your Favorite Song...EVER ? (1 Viewer)

MikeAW

Second Unit
We all have our favorite group, CD/album releases...but what about your all time Favorite Song...what is it ?

Ken_McAlinden

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Kenneth McAlinden
Hmmm? The first song that sprung to mind was Stawberry Fields Forever, so I'll stick with it. Favorite albums are probably Beatles' Revolver, R.E.M.'s Reckoning, & The Who's Quadrophenia. I'm going strictly on what popped into my head and what frequently has popped into my CD players/ turntables over the years.

Regards,

Rick Deschaine

Stunt Coordinator
I was just thinking about this topic and one song comes to mind right off the bat;

All Along the Watchtower, Jimi Henrix's version. Even Bobby Dylan said that Jimi's version was it.

As for albums, I could list for days, but The Who - 'Who's Next'; The Rolling Stone's - 'Hot Rocks' and 'Let it Bleed' stick out.

Rick

Eve T

Supporting Actor
Wow this is a hard question. I love so many different types of music from Mozart to Manson so it's hard to pin point my favorite one but if I have to pick one I suppose it would be "Love you to death" by Type O Negative as I never tire of hearing that song, the piano music is simply beautiful. Coma Black by Marilyn Manson runs a close second. However, my taste could change tomorrow :) I have many many favorites.
Peace,
Eve

Kurt B

Stunt Coordinator
My tastes in music pretty much run the full spectrum with a few exceptions, but for listening over and over to, these two have special meaning for me.
Angel of the Morning by Merilee Rush
Without You by Harry Nilsson
~Kurt

MikeH1

Screenwriter
Real Name
Billy
My most favorite song that has withstood the tests of time has to be To Look At You by INXS from the Shabooh Shoobah(1982) disc. Surprised?

KrisM

Second Unit
Preaching Blues(Up Jumped The Devil) by Robert Johnson, or if I'm in a rockin' mood Rock n Roll Damnation by AC/DC.

KrisM

Rob Lutter

Senior HTF Member
The song that immediately popped into my head was Dark Side of the Moon by Pink Floyd...
but... my favorite song EVER (and live recording... and guitar solo) is...
DO YOU FEEL LIKE I DO? - Peter Frampton
from Peter Frampton Comes Alive... that is the most perfect song ever in my book.

Andrew_Sch

Senior HTF Member
Hmm toss-up between the following:
Stairway to Heaven
Jimi's Watchtower
The Stones Sympathy for the Devil and Paint It Black
Metallica Fade To Black
2Pac Calfifornia Love
The Ramones Blitzkrieg Bop
Millencolin Penguins and Polarbears
Me First and the Gimmie Gimmies Hats Off to Larry and One Tin Soldier
NOFX Freedom Like a Shopping Cart
How's that for variety? I could do this all night, but I'll spare you ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation111
Recent bookmarks