What's new

A Rini Bell question for Matthew Chmiel....... (1 Viewer)

Jeff Rogers

Second Unit
All of here at the HTF are aware of your obsession/infatuation with Rini Bell. I am sure I speak for thousands of HTF members with this question.....
As I watched Ghost World last week and noticed her cameo as the alcoholic student turned goody-goody, I wondered that,if in that movie--since she is all funtified and not pretty, if that swayed your opinion of her AND if she has fallen down the charts at all. And if so, who has replaced her.
Yours truly
------------------
If I could go back in time, I'd meet Snoopy

Matthew Chmiel

Senior HTF Member
All of here at the HTF are aware of your obsession/infatuation with Rini Bell.
Haha.... hey, wait a minute. :) I haven't talked about Rini in like a week
biggrin.gif
and I don't talk about her that much now. :) You can't say the same for another HTF member who likes to add himself into the pictures with two certian female actresses.
wink.gif
At least now I know that I'm a somebody on the HTF. :)
I haven't seen Ghost World yet (freakin' Vegas gets crap, rarely any good indies play here... but we are getting Monty Python and the Holy Grail this weekend, which I'm seeing :)) so I can't make a judgment on Rini yet till after I see her scene in Ghost World. So expect a true answer when Ghost World ever comes to Vegas.
------------------
mynewsig.jpg

Link Removed - DVD Reviewer
Link Removed / AOL IM: MrMatthew / ICQ: 96444542
"I'm a firm believer in the philosophy of a ruling class. Especially since I rule."

Jeff Rogers

Second Unit
Thanks Matthew, that answers one of the great HTF mysteries (i.e. Star wars on dvd etc....)
As one of the HTFers that are obsessed with early 20 aged hotties (Rachael Leigh Cook) that helps us out.
Peace
------------------
If I could go back in time, I'd meet Snoopy

Dome Vongvises

Senior HTF Member
Uh, what does Rini Bell look like? From what I've heard, Matt's got good taste. Does your girl still look like Kirsten Dunst?
------------------
"I don't know, Marge. Trying is the first step towards failure." - Homer J. Simpson
My DVD Collection

Matthew Chmiel

Senior HTF Member
Will the girl I had that looked like Kirsten Dunst I broke up with. So technically, I'm with no girl.
frown.gif

And here's some pics of Rini! :)
rini.jpg
)
Oh and by the way...
From what I've heard, Matt's got good taste.
That's a lie.
biggrin.gif

------------------
mynewsig.jpg

"I'm a firm believer in the philosophy of a ruling class. Especially since I rule."

Dome Vongvises

Senior HTF Member
If there was a smiley face with a big grin and a nod of approval, I'd put it on here. But I'll just settle it with this pic of
icon14.gif

------------------
"I don't know, Marge. Trying is the first step towards failure." - Homer J. Simpson
My DVD Collection

Matthew Chmiel

Senior HTF Member
Damnit Michael, I told you not to show that doctored picture to anybody!
laugh.gif

------------------
mynewsig.jpg

MichaelPe

Screenwriter
Hey, I had to defend NickSo on that one! So it seems he isn't the only one suffering of "bordem"... :)

NickSo

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Nick So
laugh.gif

Damn you guys... a couple weeks with a pic and im the 'bored kid obsessed with mena suvari'... not that i have a huge problem with that...
biggrin.gif

From what I've heard, Matt's got good taste.
I'll have to agree with matthew on that... And you got them mixed up.. IM the one with good taste...
biggrin.gif

laugh.gif
LOL michael... Good job... the truth must be told...
biggrin.gif
IM not the only 'bored' person here...
quote: Hey, I had to defend NickSo on that one! So it seems he isn't the only one suffering of "bordem"...
:)
quote: ....Isn't this where Nick So chimes in with that Mena Suvari sig pic...
I will NOT post my mena pic! Im not obsessed...
Unless people REALLY wanna see it again...
EDIT: Michael, If i had done a Rini-Matthew pic, i would've exploited Matthew's crush with her, and the position she's in... idea given to me by Chmiel himself..
wink.gif

If people really wanna see it, ill see if i have some time, and i'll do it... maybe not, it might violate the TOS of HTF...
biggrin.gif

Edit: SMILEY ABUSE!
[Edited last by NickSo on September 07, 2001 at 09:24 PM]

SteveGon

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Steve Gonzales
I will NOT post my mena pic! Im not obsessed...
Go ahead and post it! I'd post pictures of myself and Emmy Beart but this isn't the Penthouse forum...
biggrin.gif

------------------
He thought on homeland, the big timber, the air thin and chill all the year long. Tulip poplars so big through the trunk they put you in mind of locomotives set on end. He thought of getting home and building him a cabin on Cold Mountain so high that not a soul but the nighthawks passing across the clouds in autumn could hear his sad cry. Of living a life so quiet he would not need ears. And if Ada would go with him, there might be the hope, so far off in the distance he did not even really see it, that in time his despair might be honed off to a point so fine and thin that it would be nearly the same as vanishing.
-- Charles Frazier, Cold Mountain

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation449
Recent bookmarks