Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests to win things like this Logitech Harmony Ultimate Remote and you won't get the popup ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo

A Rini Bell question for Matthew Chmiel.......

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
13 replies to this topic

#1 of 14 Jeff Rogers

Jeff Rogers

Second Unit

• 311 posts

Posted September 06 2001 - 07:38 AM

All of here at the HTF are aware of your obsession/infatuation with Rini Bell. I am sure I speak for thousands of HTF members with this question.....

As I watched Ghost World last week and noticed her cameo as the alcoholic student turned goody-goody, I wondered that,if in that movie--since she is all funtified and not pretty, if that swayed your opinion of her AND if she has fallen down the charts at all. And if so, who has replaced her.

Yours truly

------------------
If I could go back in time, I'd meet Snoopy

" Maam....maybe you don't understand, you ripped my clients arm off "

#2 of 14 Matthew Chmiel

Matthew Chmiel

Screenwriter

• 2,284 posts

Posted September 06 2001 - 08:44 AM

Quote:
All of here at the HTF are aware of your obsession/infatuation with Rini Bell.

Haha.... hey, wait a minute. Posted Image I haven't talked about Rini in like a week Posted Image and I don't talk about her that much now. Posted Image You can't say the same for another HTF member who likes to add himself into the pictures with two certian female actresses. Posted Image At least now I know that I'm a somebody on the HTF. Posted Image

I haven't seen Ghost World yet (freakin' Vegas gets crap, rarely any good indies play here... but we are getting Monty Python and the Holy Grail this weekend, which I'm seeing Posted Image) so I can't make a judgment on Rini yet till after I see her scene in Ghost World. So expect a true answer when Ghost World ever comes to Vegas.

------------------
Posted Image
DVD In Detail - DVD Reviewer
My DVD Collection / AOL IM: MrMatthew / ICQ: 96444542
"I'm a firm believer in the philosophy of a ruling class. Especially since I rule."

#3 of 14 Jeff Rogers

Jeff Rogers

Second Unit

• 311 posts

Posted September 06 2001 - 09:41 AM

Thanks Matthew, that answers one of the great HTF mysteries (i.e. Star wars on dvd etc....)

As one of the HTFers that are obsessed with early 20 aged hotties (Rachael Leigh Cook) that helps us out.

Peace

------------------
If I could go back in time, I'd meet Snoopy

#4 of 14 Dome Vongvises

Dome Vongvises

Lead Actor

• 8,174 posts

Posted September 06 2001 - 03:16 PM

Uh, what does Rini Bell look like? From what I've heard, Matt's got good taste. Does your girl still look like Kirsten Dunst?

------------------
"I don't know, Marge. Trying is the first step towards failure." - Homer J. Simpson

My DVD Collection

#5 of 14 Matthew Chmiel

Matthew Chmiel

Screenwriter

• 2,284 posts

Posted September 06 2001 - 03:59 PM

Will the girl I had that looked like Kirsten Dunst I broke up with. So technically, I'm with no girl. Posted Image

And here's some pics of Rini! Posted Image

http://members.aol.c...atthew/rini.jpg
http://members.aol.c...tthew/rini2.jpg

(Thanks to my friend Jorge for the first one, and John Shaft, um I mean Kevin Leonard for the second one. Posted Image)

Oh and by the way...

Quote:
From what I've heard, Matt's got good taste.

That's a lie. Posted Image

------------------
Posted Image
"I'm a firm believer in the philosophy of a ruling class. Especially since I rule."

#6 of 14 Jason Whyte

Jason Whyte

Screenwriter

• 1,442 posts

Posted September 06 2001 - 04:42 PM

Quote:
I haven't talked about Rini in like a week

Unless you count our ICQ conversatins, which would make that week a--

*incoming message from Matthew Chmiel*

STOP THAT! Posted Image

Jason

------------------
Posted Image
jason_whyte@yahoo.com ICQ: 16733922 I Am Jack's DVD List
"Look, I'm Mrs. Hitler!" Rat Race

Film Critic, DVD In Detail

Buy National Treasure on DVD today..."The best movie I saw on Saturday night from 7pm to 9:30. The DTS track is freakin' awesome!" --Multiplex Drone

#7 of 14 Dome Vongvises

Dome Vongvises

Lead Actor

• 8,174 posts

Posted September 06 2001 - 05:04 PM

If there was a smiley face with a big grin and a nod of approval, I'd put it on here. But I'll just settle it with this pic of Posted Image

------------------
"I don't know, Marge. Trying is the first step towards failure." - Homer J. Simpson

My DVD Collection

#8 of 14 MichaelPe

MichaelPe

Screenwriter

• 1,118 posts

Posted September 06 2001 - 05:42 PM

Quote:
You can't say the same for another HTF member who likes to add himself into the pictures with two certian female actresses.

You're such a hypocrite! Posted Image

Posted Image

#9 of 14 Matthew Chmiel

Matthew Chmiel

Screenwriter

• 2,284 posts

Posted September 07 2001 - 01:10 AM

Damnit Michael, I told you not to show that doctored picture to anybody! Posted Image

------------------
Posted Image

#10 of 14 Mark Dubbelboer

Mark Dubbelboer

Screenwriter

• 1,011 posts

Posted September 07 2001 - 03:06 AM

Michael,
Posted Image

#11 of 14 MichaelPe

MichaelPe

Screenwriter

• 1,118 posts

Posted September 07 2001 - 03:06 AM

Hey, I had to defend NickSo on that one! So it seems he isn't the only one suffering of "bordem"... Posted Image

#12 of 14 Jeff Rogers

Jeff Rogers

Second Unit

• 311 posts

Posted September 07 2001 - 03:17 AM

....Isn't this where Nick So chimes in with that Mena Suvari sig pic...

#13 of 14 NickSo

NickSo

Producer

• 4,274 posts

Posted September 07 2001 - 02:18 PM

Posted Image

Damn you guys... a couple weeks with a pic and im the 'bored kid obsessed with mena suvari'... not that i have a huge problem with that... Posted Image

Quote:
From what I've heard, Matt's got good taste.
I'll have to agree with matthew on that... And you got them mixed up.. IM the one with good taste... Posted Image

Posted Image LOL michael... Good job... the truth must be told... Posted Image IM not the only 'bored' person here...

quote:
Hey, I had to defend NickSo on that one! So it seems he isn't the only one suffering of "bordem"...[/quote]
Posted Image

quote:
....Isn't this where Nick So chimes in with that Mena Suvari sig pic...[/quote]
I will NOT post my mena pic! Im not obsessed...
Unless people REALLY wanna see it again...

EDIT: Michael, If i had done a Rini-Matthew pic, i would've exploited Matthew's crush with her, and the position she's in... idea given to me by Chmiel himself.. Posted Image
If people really wanna see it, ill see if i have some time, and i'll do it... maybe not, it might violate the TOS of HTF... Posted Image

Edit: SMILEY ABUSE!

[Edited last by NickSo on September 07, 2001 at 09:24 PM]

#14 of 14 SteveGon

SteveGon

Executive Producer

• 12,267 posts

Posted September 07 2001 - 05:31 PM

Quote:
I will NOT post my mena pic! Im not obsessed...

Go ahead and post it! I'd post pictures of myself and Emmy Beart but this isn't the Penthouse forum... Posted Image

------------------
He thought on homeland, the big timber, the air thin and chill all the year long. Tulip poplars so big through the trunk they put you in mind of locomotives set on end. He thought of getting home and building him a cabin on Cold Mountain so high that not a soul but the nighthawks passing across the clouds in autumn could hear his sad cry. Of living a life so quiet he would not need ears. And if Ada would go with him, there might be the hope, so far off in the distance he did not even really see it, that in time his despair might be honed off to a point so fine and thin that it would be nearly the same as vanishing.
-- Charles Frazier, Cold Mountain

Back to Archived Threads 2001-2004

Forum Nav Content I Follow