What's new

jurrasic park box for the trilogy....anyone recieve yet? (1 Viewer)

Kevin George

Stunt Coordinator
hi, it's been a while since out ordered this thing (it was the same day that i bought jp 3). i was just wondering if any of you had already recieved it yet?

Josh_Hill

Screenwriter
Nope, I havent received mine yet. It said 8-10 weeks if I remember correctly. Its been about 6.

Rob T

Screenwriter
I sent mine off almost 5 weeks ago. I don't expect for another 3 more weeks, at least.

Paul E. Fox II

Second Unit
Add me to the list of people who received the disc and box today as well. That being said, my "Collectable Box" or whatever it is was pretty well mangled though and the DVD was loose and rattling around inside the case:)!

Paul D G

Screenwriter
Got mine today as well. Sent it off on the 28th of December. Wasn't expecting it until March. :)
The case was slightly warped and a minor ding or to but otherwise in good shape. From the looks of the envelope it came in I was expecting a lot worse.
-paul

Jimmy Nugent

Stunt Coordinator
Sent mine off on December 12th. Check still hasn't cleared the bank. Considering I am the spoiled, impatient sort, I am becoming increasingly frustrated...

Jimmy

David Glenn

Second Unit
Received mine but like others I'm pissed. No thought went into the proper packaging. The box was slightly damaged and the disc was loose and scuffed.

To my surprise they didn't cash my check yet. Since I have no fee for cancelling checks, guess what I did...

Now if they want my money they can send me another box.

Mark_R

Agent
I found mine in the mail yesterday, although poorly packed it arrived in perfect condition (box and DVD).

Dan Brodin

Stunt Coordinator
I sent out my check for the box, extras dvd, and free dvd on the 27th of December, and just yesterday I received the box and extras dvd in the mail. Surprising, they were in perfect condition. I have yet to receive my free copy of October Sky though.

-Dan

ArnaudP

Stunt Coordinator
I sent mine the day after the DVD came out (Dec 11th, I believe) and I still have not received it yet.

TonyD

Who do we think I am?
Ambassador
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tony D.
mailed mine out dec 28th. it came in the mail today in a barely padded envelope.

Robyn Young

Stunt Coordinator
I called thier 1-800 number yesterday, and a lady confirmed that my stuff had been processed(both the box/bonus disc offer and free disc offer), and should be shipping any day.
I sent it in on the 12th of December :frowning:.
Hopefully it will arrive in good condition.
robyn

Michael Napier

Stunt Coordinator
I mailed mine on 12/26 and haven't received it yet. How's the overall quality of the box? Is it as good as the original box for the first two movies?

Does the extra disk come in a good case?

Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks