What's new

Happy Birthday Cees (pronounced Case) and Happy Birthday Dave Lawson! (1 Viewer)

SteveGon

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Steve Gonzales
Yep, happy birthday and happy retirement! Now you'll be spending that much more time here... :)

Rob Lutter

Senior HTF Member
Happy Birthday Cees! And happy retirement too! :D
ahem...
Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday dear admin Ceeeeeeees!
Happy Birtday to you!

CLAPPING
:star: :star: :emoji_thumbsup: :emoji_thumbsup: :star: :star:

Brian Harnish

Screenwriter
Happy Birthday and retirement, Cees! May your days be happy, fulfilled, and most of all -- full of HT enjoyment! :)

Jack Briggs

Senior HTF Member
Think of the birthday-party possibilities in a country such as the Netherlands. Amazing!
Happy birthday, Cees. I always enjoy your posts. You're a good guy ... for an admin. :)

Rain

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Rain
Think of the birthday-party possibilities in a country such as the Netherlands. Amazing!
Indeed! :D
Happy Birthday, Cees.
And retiring, too? I guess now you'll have time to watch all of those 1325 DVDs. I still can't believe that!
Have a good one, man!

Steve Christou

Long Member
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Steve Christou
Happy Birthday and happy retirement Cees.:)
And keep on buying them dvds.:emoji_thumbsup:
Cees, ich wuensche Dir alles Gute zu Deinem 59. Geburtstag! Herzlichen Glueckwunsch!

PatrickM

Screenwriter
Happy Birthday Cees. Retiring will give you lots of time to watch movies and tweak the old HT.

Patrick

Cees Alons

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Cees Alons
Thanks a lot, all of you!

Yes, I will retire March 1st. And start planning a newly built HT.

Living in a city-house, I cannot build a new part to the house (well, I want to keep my little garden), nor add a new basement. But I have a spare room (roughly 12'8" x 20'0"), that looks suitable.

Just wait until my pics arrive!

But first I'm going to party alright (well in fact, I still am, at this hour...). And especially those of you who expressed their high expectations of the various partying possibilities in Amsterdam: you wouldn't be disappointed at all.

Hey Steve, that German is impeccable (up to the dot behind the number!). So I guess I really should say: Danke schön, Sandra!

Neil: immediately recognizeable as Dutch (even if "straks" has only one a). What two well-chosen words can do!

Thanks again, everyone! And also a happy birthday to the other alumni of this day!

Cees

Users who are viewing this thread