What's new

Directors How many DVD's do you own??? (1 Viewer)

greggor

Second Unit
Real Name
Greg
I thought it would be fun to see which member of the forum currently holds the record for owning the most DVD movies!

I personaly have a very modest collection of just 103 DVD's. Although this list is growing I'm sure it's small compared to many other members of the forum.

Regards,

Greg

SteveGon

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Steve Gonzales
I've got about 300. I'd know for sure but I'm too lazy to get up and count them right now... :)

Bjorn Olav Nyberg

Supporting Actor
386 (That number seems vaguely familiar...)

If you are completely bored and have read all the threads online, check sig for complete list

Alex Spindler

Senior HTF Member
225 at the moment, although my trade list is getting large. If my incomings are cleared out and I trade away the rest, I'll be at 218.

Brook K

Senior HTF Member
I've kind of lost count between Christmas and a few recent orders. I think I have somewhere between 235-245 and ordered 5 more on Monday. If I could ever figure out how to order from Amazon.jp and Amazon.dr, I'd have a few more.

RicP

Screenwriter
Well the winner is RAF, I don't think anyone else is even close ;)
As for me, I currently own 625 but will be down to 500 within a month...guaranteed.

Joe_C

Supporting Actor
I have around 140-170. I'd know for sure if I wasn't too lazy to count. I'd rather approximate :)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ertugrul
Recent bookmarks