Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo

"Fatal Attraction" SE coming on 4/16.

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 of 8 OFFLINE   Jay E

Jay E

Screenwriter

• 2,485 posts

Posted January 14 2002 - 09:27 AM

Here are the details:

Exclusive Cast & Crew Interviews Featuring Director Adrian Lyne, Actors Michael Douglas, Glenn Close and Anne Archer, Producers Stanley Jaffe and Sherry Lansing and Writers Nicholas Meyer and James Dearden
Featurette on The Cultural Phenomenon of Fatal Attraction
Behind-The-Scenes Look at the Production
Alternate Ending with Introduction by Adrian Lyne
Rehearsal Footage
Commentary by Director Adrian Lyne
Theatrical Trailer

Video:
Widescreen 1.85:1 (Anamorphic)
Audio:
ENGLISH: Dolby Digital 5.1
ENGLISH: Dolby Digital Surround
FRENCH: Dolby Digital Stereo
Subtitles:
English

Retail $24.95

#2 of 8 OFFLINE   Steve Hauben

Steve Hauben

Stunt Coordinator

• 59 posts

Posted January 14 2002 - 09:40 AM

A Must Buy!

Nice Price Paramount! Posted Image
-Steve

#3 of 8 OFFLINE   Chad Gregory

Chad Gregory

Supporting Actor

• 631 posts

Posted January 14 2002 - 09:51 AM

It is already available for preorder at DVDEmpire.

Also coming on 4/16 are,

Indecent Proposal
Thief of Hearts
The Temp
The Accused
Eye for an Eye
Flesh and Bone Posted Image

All for $24.95.

Very Nice,

-Chad

#4 of 8 OFFLINE   Esten

Esten

Supporting Actor

• 588 posts

Posted January 14 2002 - 10:16 AM

Is this the same Paramount? It's good to see they are paying more attention to catalog titles.
All right!

#5 of 8 OFFLINE   Duncan_N

Duncan_N

Stunt Coordinator

• 112 posts

Posted January 14 2002 - 04:25 PM

Fatal Attraction SE. At Last - been waiting for this since I bought my DVD player 3 years ago. Posted Image

#6 of 8 OFFLINE   Glenise

Glenise

Supporting Actor

• 778 posts

Posted January 14 2002 - 06:46 PM

Yes, I have been waiting for this one also.
Ever noticed that Micheal Douglas sometimes gets cast in a movie where a female has a major role and he gets in trouble about sex!
Fatal Attraction, Disclosure and Basic Instinct come to mind.

#7 of 8 OFFLINE   TheoGB

TheoGB

Screenwriter

• 1,753 posts

Posted January 14 2002 - 07:14 PM

That alternate ending's so vicious, though. I couldn't decide if it was better or not when I saw them but I guess it was.

I do wish Miranda Richardson had agreed to do the part, though. I think she would have been much better than Close.

#8 of 8 OFFLINE   David Lambert

David Lambert

Executive Producer

• 11,386 posts

Posted January 14 2002 - 09:36 PM

Quote:
Also coming on 4/16 are,

Indecent Proposal
Thief of Hearts
The Temp
The Accused
Eye for an Eye
Flesh and Bond Bone Posted Image

DVD File's got this to say:
Quote:
Debuting on 4/16 are the following, all of which feature 1.85;1 anamorphic widescreen transfers, English 5.1 and English and French 2.0 surround and subtitle tracks, and trailers: Eye For An Eye, Flesh And Bone, Thief Of Hearts, the laugh-fest The Temp, and The Accused, which features Jodie Foster's Oscar-winning performance. Retail is $24.95 each.

A bit more exciting in the extras department are two Adrian Lyne pop culture classics. Both feature 1.85:1 anamorphic widescreen transfers, English 5.1 and English and French 2.0 surround and subtitle tracks, and trailers, along with some extras.Indecent Proposal includes an audio commentary with Lyne, while Fatal Attraction pulls out all the stops - commentary with Lyne, interviews with Lyne, producers Stanley Jaffe and Sherry Lansing, writer Nicholas Meyer and James Dearden, and actors Michael Douglas, Glenn Close and Anne Archer, "The Cultural Phenomenon of Fatal Attraction" featurette, behind the scenes and rehearsal footage, and an alternate ending with Lyne intro. Retail is also $24.95 each.

I notice that, missing from this list, is Sliver, which on the quickly-pulled HTF post with Paramount's six-month outlook was listed along with these other titles for that date. But I'll gladly take Indecent Proposal AND The Accused in it's place! Posted Image Two very fine movies.

And Martin, if you're listening: [rant]NICE prices!![/rant] Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image I'll be picking up 5 of these very quickly after release...2 or 3 of them day-and-date in all likelihood!
DAVE/Memphis, TN

...Want to see your favorite show on DVD?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Forum Nav Content I Follow