Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Panny progressive AND changer in 1...

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 of 3 OFFLINE   DougP

• 29 posts

Posted January 10 2002 - 06:45 PM

Anyone know whatever happend to the Panasonic CP71 series. I have a Panny CT36HX41 TV and have been thinking it a good idea to match brands player=TV. So I was excited at the progressive scan carousel so that I could replace my CD player at the same time. It's too damned old to play MP3s and I wanted the convenience of a multi-CD player. a) Anyone have an idea on if they will be coming out with that ever? b) should I say screw it on the brand and just go with a non-Panny. I do have color issues with the CT (e.g. red-push) and I am thinking a brand match may help that (I've gone through as much calibration as I can figure out). thanks! -Doug

#2 of 3 OFFLINE   JohnnyG

• 1,523 posts

Posted January 11 2002 - 12:29 PM

The CP71 was cancelled and never produced.

#3 of 3 OFFLINE   DougP

• 29 posts

Posted January 13 2002 - 08:56 PM

Got it, thanks. Anyone want to comment on if it makes sense (or any difference) on "brand matching" your DVD with your TV? I think I've heard of people complaining about certain TVs not working well with certain DVD players but my main point is - should I bother to wait for Panasonic to come out with the player that I want (carousel, mp3, prog. scan, dts of course) or just go for the type that's out there. I just wish Panasonic had come out with the damned thing!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users