What's new

Price of a Denon 3200? (1 Viewer)

rbirk

Stunt Coordinator
I recently bought a Denon 3802 and now my older Denon 3200 is collecting dust. What would one be worth? It is in good shape and I just want a pointer to what price to ask for when selling it.

Ron Birk

Chuck Kent

Supporting Actor
Boy! I hate to make you cry, but it's just not worth much...unless you find a motivated 3200 buyer. There have been three 3xxx Denon models since your 3200.

You might check ebay or audiogon.com. But I'd guess that $100 or so???

(Can you use it in a bedroom or rec room?? You'd have a premo foundation for a 2nd setup.)

EarleD

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Earle Decker
I just sold mine about 2 months ago and got $200. Someone else on this board sold theirs for around the same. The 3200 is a great reciever, for bedroom or 2nd HT you would be hard pressed to find a better reciever for around $200.

Earle

Glenn Baumann

Stunt Coordinator
Ron,

As Earle has stated, I also sold my Denon AVR-3200 which was in totally mint condition for the sum of $200.00 and the buyer paid the shipping and insurance which I charged $10.00 for. The 3200 is one real workhorse of a receiver and exhibits Denon's traditional warm and neutral sound along with a built in AC3 RF demodulator and 6 channel inputs. It is a GREAT receiver ask anyone!

Regards,

Glenn

rbirk

Stunt Coordinator
Thanks guys. Then I know. I might just keep it around as it does not seem to be worth that much.

Ron Birk

Mike Burke

Stunt Coordinator
RBirk,
I have the AVR 3200 and if I trade it in before this March, I get $900.00 trade in value for it and I bought it in MASS.! Sometimes you have to check out the stereo shops to find out what is the best long term price your going to get! Where I bought it isn't always the cheapest but they offer a 3 year full value trade in policy as long as the product is twice the value that you are upgrading too!
Check out their website www.natural-sound.com.
Any questions let me know! [email protected]
Mike

Sam Chapman

Auditioning
I have a Denon 3200 receiver in great condition and I can't even get $60.00 for it on Craigslist. That's including the remote and a nice Mitsubitchi dvd player. For something that cost $1200.00 new it sure doesn't hold it's resale value very well. I haven't even gotten one call on it yet and it's been over a week. Guess I'll just keep it. I have two nice receivers already. Ones a Yamaha HTR-5150 and a Pioneer VSX-9900S. Both sound awesome. So does the Denon but each one has it's good points in sound. I'd be a damn fool to let any of them go for less than $200.00. There's no way I could get this quality of sound in a new unit without paying at least $1000.00. If no one calls in a few more days I'm keeping the Denon. Don't need the money that bad anyway. Have a nice day.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks