What's new

Disney Treasure Island and Davy Crockett Blu Rays (1 Viewer)

stevenHa

Second Unit
I just received these 2 blu rays from the Disney Movie Club via Ebay (they look incredible) but the Davy Crockett blu ray freezes up halfway thru the 1st movie on my year old Xbox one. Has anyone who has received these had a similar problem ? Thanks.

John Sparks

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Sparks
What are the aspect ratios, that's the main question. IMDB says 1.37:1 and they are that AR on the dual SD but we'll let the experts chime in.

John Hermes

Screenwriter
Real Name
John Hermes
Tony J Case said:
Wait - they released the Davy Crocket . . . movies? Shows? The Disney Treasure package? Details, man! Details!
Disney Movie Club Blu-ray exclusive. These are the theatrical versions edited from the TV episodes.
  • davycrocketbd1446140135539.jpg

Walsh61

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Garth Lough
stevenHa said:
I just received these 2 blu rays from the Disney Movie Club via Ebay (they look incredible) but the Davy Crockett blu ray freezes up halfway thru the 1st movie on my year old Xbox one. Has anyone who has received these had a similar problem ? Thanks.

I watched the first movie this afternoon and it played fine all the way through.

stevenHa

Second Unit
I requested a replacement but my next question is if Xbox is problematic as a blu ray player compared to a dedicated blu ray player ?

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.