What's new

Today only! (11/12) - X-Files blu-ray seasons $9.50 each at 50% off Fox Connect sale (1 Viewer)

Hollywoodaholic

Edge of Glory?
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Wayne
FOX Connect is having a 50% off flash sale today, which means you can get the single season X-Files, normally $18.99 for $9.50 each. This is perfect for those of us who don't need the entire series. I got seasons 1-5 for $47. Insane. I imagine the entire series is also on sale for 50%, so this is a great price point to leap now if you don't want to wait.

Enter code: PUMPKIN

https://www.foxconnect.com/catalogsearch/result/?dir=desc&order=relevance&form_key=gAKoRmh8NNBBe5mg&q=x-files&x=10&y=14

Oh, yeah, and most other Fox titles are included in the sale as well, except, of course for Star Wars and Lost in Space, of all things. Oh, well. How can you beat $9.50 for an entire season of X-Files on Blu-ray?

(UPDATE: The complete series X-Files box set is NOT included in the sale, but again you could buy all 9 season for the insanely low $94, and the only thing you'd be missing is the overall box to hold them since it has the same season cases.)

Since I can't delete this topic heading now that sale is over, guess I'll leave it up for any post updates on shipping and orders being filled as desired.

David Norman

Premium
Senior HTF Member
I don;t think it's Xfile specifically, but so far it's a complete code failure and the 50% isn't working at all.

Hoping it's temporary for those who wanted to use it

Apparently the general code is back -- ?? if they changed the max limit or eligible items though Xfiles is working in my test basket and I can put anything less than $150 in it

Hollywoodaholic

Edge of Glory?
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Wayne
Apparently, to order all nine seasons, you would have to do two separate orders since it has a limit of 7 items (or $150 total). Meaning you'd probably have to order from two different registration email addresses. But, hey, if you get seasons 1-7, then you just need to wait for another sale to get 8 and 9 (if you don't want to go through that hassle).

David Norman

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Some folks apparently have been able to do 2 orders on the same email (can't personally confirm that).

FoxConnect is easy to do a second account since you can use exactly the same information with a different email address/

Everett S.

Movie King (formally a projectionist)
Real Name
Everett
David Norman said:
I don;t think it's Xfile specifically, but so far it's a complete code failure and the 50% isn't working at all.

Hoping it's temporary for those who wanted to use it

Apparently the general code is back -- ?? if they changed the max limit or eligible items though Xfiles is working in my test basket and I can put anything less than $150 in it
It worked on my order! Fantastic V.,Blood and Sand, Black Widow, Charlies Aunt, Daddy Longlegs, Prince Of Foxes, Tora,Tora,Tora, The Agony And The .

Everett S.

Movie King (formally a projectionist)
Real Name
Everett
Hollywoodaholic said:
FOX Connect is having a 50% off flash sale today, which means you can get the single season X-Files, normally $18.99 for $9.50 each. This is perfect for those of us who don't need the entire series. I got seasons 1-5 for $47. Insane. I imagine the entire series is also on sale for 50%, so this is a great price point to leap now if you don't want to wait.

Enter code: PUMPKIN

https://www.foxconnect.com/catalogsearch/result/?dir=desc&order=relevance&form_key=gAKoRmh8NNBBe5mg&q=x-files&x=10&y=14

Oh, yeah, and most other Fox titles are included in the sale as well, except, of course for Star Wars and Lost in Space, of all things. Oh, well. How can you beat $9.50 for an entire season of X-Files on Blu-ray?

(UPDATE: The complete series X-Files box set is NOT included in the sale, but again you could buy all 9 season for the insanely low $94, and the only thing you'd be missing is the overall box to hold them since it has the same season cases.)

(UPDATE: Now hearing they may have taken the individual X-Files sets off the sale. Need someone else trying to order to confirm that. Would be a shame, but I hope my order get honored). If confirmed, I'll remove this topic.
Thank You!!! first order since 12/13.

Moore Maxx

Stunt Coordinator
Thanks for the heads up!

Just picked up all 9 seasons of X Files using two different email accounts.

Xmas comes early this year.

Maxx

Users who are viewing this thread