What's new

Amazon Deal of Day: Boardwalk Empire: Complete Series (Blu-ray) $90 (1 Viewer)

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein

91BNj35rUrL._SX522_.jpg

The link below will take you directly to the product on Amazon.  If you are using an adblocker you will not see link.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
Tell me about it. I am tempted to order a box for myself --- and for an xMas gift.

I am going to Costco this morning. Just going to see what they are selling it for. I bet it won't be $90.

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
Bought two of these. Signed up for an Amazon credit card (which I will never use) and got $80 off, which pays for one of the two sets.

Will give the other as a xMas gift.

Aaron Silverman

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Aaron Silverman
I believe the Amazon card gives you 3% back on all Amazon purchases (in the form of account credits), so it's worth using when you order from them.

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
Aaron, I understand that. I just put everything on my airline Visa to get points towards flights.

Aaron Silverman

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Aaron Silverman
I have a couple of different cards and use whichever one has the best benefit for each purchase -- mostly I use my airline card, but, for example, I use my RedCard at Target (5% off) and my Amazon card at Amazon (3% back). Those are better than the miles I'd get, I think. Only my Amex has an annual fee, but that comes with a free companion ticket every year. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thinksinc
Recent bookmarks