What's new

Grimm Season Five (1 Viewer)

Greg_S_H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg
I wonder if there'll be any Trubel tonight. I wonder if reports of Juliette's death were greatly exaggerated.

I don't even remember what Monroe and Rosalee are up to! :eek:

Dheiner

Gazoo
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Dhein
Greg_S_H said:
I wonder if there'll be any Trubel tonight. I wonder if reports of Juliette's death were greatly exaggerated.

Pregnant?

Robert Crawford

Crawdaddy
Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
Greg_S_H said:

I've read Juliette is definitely dead.

Scott-S

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Scott
I actually would like it if Juliette is really dead. This way Nick won't have the liability of a loved one to hold him back.

sidburyjr

Second Unit
Real Name
Dick Sidbury
I agree that it's not completely settled about anyone but I'm pretty sure that Nick's mother is a goner. My question is

Is the baby a grimm or a hexenbeast or just a regular kid?

Greg_S_H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg
It seems like they are inserting some doubt into Nick's version of the events of the season finale. It makes me wonder if they're doing that to walk back some of what happened. I don't have the best memory in the world, but it seemed like those events were absolute when we watched them in the spring. If Nick was drugged, it was after Juliette was killed, so they really shouldn't be able to say, "No, you only thought that happened."

If I could choose one thing for them to retcon, it would be the destruction of the trailer.

Robert Crawford

Crawdaddy
Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
Greg_S_H said:
It seems like they are inserting some doubt into Nick's version of the events of the season finale. It makes me wonder if they're doing that to walk back some of what happened. I don't have the best memory in the world, but it seemed like those events were absolute when we watched them in the spring. If Nick was drugged, it was after Juliette was killed, so they really shouldn't be able to say, "No, you only thought that happened."

If I could choose one thing for them to retcon, it would be the destruction of the trailer.
I think you're seeing more into it than there really is.

Greg_S_H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg
Why? Every character but Nick thinks he may have imagined things. The person in the cell could very well be Juliette. You really didn't get any feeling from the way things were portrayed that Nick's version of reality may be flawed?

Robert Crawford

Crawdaddy
Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
Greg_S_H said:
Why? Every character but Nick thinks he may have imagined things. The person in the cell could very well be Juliette. You really didn't get any feeling from the way things were portrayed that Nick's version of reality may be flawed?
Nope!

Malcolm R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm
I'd rather they bring back Juliette and reveal that Trubel really killed Adalind.

I'm at the point where I fast forward through all the scenes that involve Adalind or the "royals".

Steve Berger

Supporting Actor
Malcolm R said:
I'd rather they bring back Juliette and reveal that Trubel really killed Adalind.

I'm at the point where I fast forward through all the scenes that involve Adalind or the "royals".
I just edit them out when I remove commercials before I watch the episode. There were a bunch of 12 minute shows last year. (I have a low tolerance for for anything involving babies also)

Dheiner

Gazoo
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Dhein
Maybe it's just me, but, I found Adalind tolerable in this episode. And for me, that's saying a lot!

Robert Crawford

Crawdaddy
Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
Dheiner said:
Maybe it's just me, but, I found Adalind tolerable in this episode. And for me, that's saying a lot!
She doesn't bother me as much as some around here.

Joel Fontenot

Screenwriter
Real Name
Joel Fontenot
I only started watching this show earlier in the year when TNT started showing it and we DVR'd it so we could watch 3 to 4 episodes at a time. Me, my wife, and my 17 year old son watched the first 3 seasons, then the 4th on demand (because that just finished the network run) all within 3 months.

None of us has any problems with either Adalind or Juliette. And I was surprised to see the hate those two got when I started following this thread just as last season ended.

We complain about some story lines going on a bit too long - even for the sort-of binge watching we did, but that happens when you have a standard network season to fill. Agents of Shield seems to be the only show right now that can run through plot points quickly and not dwell on things for too long before moving on.

Robert Crawford

Crawdaddy
Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
Yee-Ming said:
Bitsie Tulloch was still in the credits, so it's not unreasonable to assume that Juliette is in fact not dead, and as already suggested, is the person/creature in the cell.
She's in the credits because they still show scenes with her such as her in being in the casket. If you guys want to think she's still alive fine, but I think she's gone for good.

NeilO

Senior HTF Member
From the Bitsie Tulloch fan site:
Juliette is dead.
When asked about Juliette’s possible return Bitsie Tulloch said “Juliette is dead.” While Silas Weir Mitchell, who plays the loveable Blutbad Monroe added “She’s six feet under.”
2. Bitsie’s involvement in Season Five will be kept under wraps.
When asked about her involvement with season five, Bitsie Tulloch left us with this: “I can’t say.”

After the ugly turn at the end of last season, I'd say the show is better for that. As far as Adalind, the relationship is pretty darned weird so far this season.

I am looking forward to seeing what Trubel has to say for herself in the next episode.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks