What's new

How to spice up your Apple Mail with these plug-ins (1 Viewer)

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
I actually got bored with Apple Mail a year or two ago and moved to Airmail, which I found to be a much better piece of eye-candy thanks to its enhancements.

However, recently I switched back to Apple Mail simply because I found I was able to use quite a few plug-ins that brought the app on par to many of the enhancements Airmail offered.

In particular, a FREE plugin-in called Face2Face found on this page, really augmented the Apple mail experience.

In fact, purchasing many of those plug-ins helped exceed the functionality of Apple Mail over AirMail.

I also purchased Mail Tags, which I use to better organize my inbox.

Yes, some of these plug-ins are expensive. I apologize for being late, but two weeks ago they were all at 50% off. I would have advertised this sale, but I was too involved in our HTF Meet. I would wait for some of these plug-ins to go on sale again before consideration -- but I wanted to bring to light how much they have enhanced the email experience for me.

In the meantime, I would definitely recommend the free plug-in. I think it makes the Apple Mail experience that much better.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leif_sauce
Recent bookmarks