What's new

Shout! announces The Vincent Price Collection Volume 3! (1 Viewer)

Tony J Case

Senior HTF Member
From DVD Drive-in:

Scream Factory has just announced some great news: that more Vincent Price films are coming to Blu-ray in the near future! Fans of the legendary horror star will be happy to learn that Scream is planning to release THE VINCENT PRICE COLLECTION III on Blu-ray sometime in the first half of 2016! The films in this set will include MASTER OF THE WORLD (1961), TOWER OF LONDON (1962), DIARY OF A MADMAN (1963), CRY OF THE BANSHEE (1970) and AN EVENING OF EDGAR ALLAN POE (1970). Stay tuned for more details (when to pre-order, artwork, etc.) before the end of the year.

Great news! I picked up Volume II during the Shocktober sale, I just got the Out-of-print Volume I by pure hapenstance - and you can bet I'll jump on Volume III on release day!

Tony J Case

Senior HTF Member
Oh, by the way - I just stumbled across the set listed on Amazon, so the preorders are starting to roll out! I'm still thinking if I'll pull the trigger or not - I mean I'll get it, but perhaps not right away. Catch it next halloween for the Shout horror sale or something. . . .

Also: cover art -

91CMBLnayWL._SX466_.jpg

Randy Korstick

Senior HTF Member
All these Price films have not been hard to see in the past. They have all been standards on VHS, Laserdisc and DVD. And These do look great on Blu-Ray. Looking forward to volume 3 although I wish they could have got Theater of Death from Twilight Time as this set does seem skimpy and missing a film or two compared to the first 2 volumes.

John Sparks

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Sparks
I'm only waiting for "Tower of London, Pit and the Pendulum and Theater of Blood" since these have been released non-anamorphic on SD. Also, a reissue of "Madhouse" since there was something wrong with the last BD release and I can't remember what it was.

Space, I need space...

Peter Apruzzese

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Peter Apruzzese
John Sparks said:
I'm only waiting for "Tower of London, Pit and the Pendulum and Theater of Blood" since these have been released non-anamorphic on SD. Also, a reissue of "Madhouse" since there was something wrong with the last BD release and I can't remember what it was.

Space, I need space...

Madhouse has already been fixed and released.

Tony J Case

Senior HTF Member
Randy Korstick said:
All these Price films have not been hard to see in the past. They have all been standards on VHS, Laserdisc and DVD. And These do look great on Blu-Ray. Looking forward to volume 3 although I wish they could have got Theater of Death from Twilight Time as this set does seem skimpy and missing a film or two compared to the first 2 volumes.

Yeah the third volume has that "scraping the bottom of the barrel" feel to it - but any Price is good Price, in my opinion. I've not seen any of those, so I'm eagerly looking forward to it.

John Sparks said:
Space Bigger house, I need space a bigger house...

Fixed that for you

John Sparks

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Sparks
Yeah the third volume has that "scraping the bottom of the barrel" feel to it - but any Price is good Price, in my opinion. I've not seen any of those, so I'm eagerly looking forward to it.

Fixed that for you
Thanks Tony.

I have a huge room under my staircase that I call my film room. I have 5 shelves, each one 80 inches high and 30 inches wide. I was going to have a 6th built but by the time I got around to do it, the guy didn't want to do another shelf. I've struck out for the last year and a half trying to get someone to build those last two. So, I've run out of space.

Vegas 1

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Alvin Kuenster
Recently got Vol.I used for under $40 looks almost like new just slight wear on outer sleeve now onto Vol. II which I see Amazon

has on sale.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks