What's new

Hello from Genova (Genoa), italy. (1 Viewer)

alpy

Auditioning
Real Name
Andrea
Goodmorning everyone. My name is Andrea (Genoa, Liguria, Italy) and I'm 44 years old.
I ask a lot of excuses for my bad English and I'll try to improve. And 'I follow this very beautiful community, especially to learn from Mr. Harris, of which I always follow its important messages.
I am passionate about cinema and technology in the world of cinema I was a child with projector Super 8 (I really love the traditional film) and when I could, I collected for some years 35mm prints (2003-2008) and portable 35mm projector. Especially recent prints because these could find (films from almost all from Digital Intermediate). Unfortunately, I've never owned 16mm.
Then came the Blu-Ray. Since I discovered that the blu-ray disc (if done right) can replicate the experience 35mm home, I became assiduous collector carefully choosing movies on Blu-ray also from the technical point of view.
I especially love how it is able to show films like the film, with its organic, without electronic image shine through it, especially with the last 4K master. But I also like modern digital shooting, as for example the Sony F65.
Currently I see Blu-Ray with Epson TW7200 projector with screen 2.39: 1.
I hope as soon as possible to exchange other chat with you and learn many other things.
See you soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Steve Latshaw
Recent bookmarks