What's new

Elementary Season 4 (1 Viewer)

Robert Crawford

Crawdaddy
Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
Starts on November 5th. I hardly can wait to see where this series goes next. Here is a trailer for the upcoming season.

Tony Bensley

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Anthony
I couldn't view the Trailer. I suppose it's just another one of those "Can't view from your country" situations, though it isn't explicitly stated, in this case! :P

While I get that viewing rights vary from nation to nation, it's just a TV Series Trailer, for pity sake! Why can't they just throw us Canucks a bone? ARGH! :P

Stan

Senior HTF Member
I'll give it a try, but I started to pass on it last season. I'm usually really good with British accents, but he seems to mumble a lot and is very hard to understand.

Doctor Who, Downton Abbey, etc. I've never had a problem with but Elementary is kind of annoying.

John Lee_275604

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
John Lee
Stan said:
I'll give it a try, but I started to pass on it last season. I'm usually really good with British accents, but he seems to mumble a lot and is very hard to understand.

Doctor Who, Downton Abbey, etc. I've never had a problem with but Elementary is kind of annoying.
I agree it's taxing, but I find the effort worth it. Jonny Lee Miller puts in a great performance, and they write great dialog for him.

Matt Hough

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt Hough
Ordinarily I DVR 10 p.m. shows and watch them over the course of the next several days, but I'll DVR Elementary tonight and begin watching 15 minutes in not waiting until tomorrow. I'm very anxious to see John Noble as Sherlock's father.

Walter Kittel

Senior HTF Member
I'm very anxious to see John Noble as Sherlock's father.

After Fringe, I had high expectations for Noble's participation in Sleepy Hollow and was disappointed with how he was utilized in that series. I hope, and believe, he will be a better fit in Elementary.

- Walter.

Matt Hough

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt Hough
Well, that was a tad disappointing. A murder in retrospect case (usually hard to do well on TV; easier in books) with only a couple of viable suspects which made guessing the guilty party pretty easy.

Just a quick scene between Holmes and his dad (though he is a series regular so we should be seeing a lot more of him in the weeks to come). (I did love the scene with Joan and the secretary.)

Walter Kittel

Senior HTF Member
Well, the new season started with a bang. ( Couldn't resist. :) ) I enjoyed the episode if for no other reason than to be able to spend time again with these characters. Even though it was brief, I enjoyed the verbal sparring between Holmes and his father. And yes, the scene with Joan and the dad's secretary was amusing. Nice to have it back.

- Walter.

Matt Hough

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt Hough
I suspect Sherlock's father will somehow wield his considerable influence and get Holmes and Watson reinstated with the NYPD. I can't see them going freelance for too long, but, then, I was wrong about the length of Kitty's presence last season, so who knows?

Matt Hough

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt Hough
Thoroughly entertaining episode with great interplay between Holmes, Watson, and Morland. Really loved Joan's interactions with SHerlock's dad, and the case held my interest throughout.

Matt Hough

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt Hough
Another entertaining and unusual episode, and the Sherlock-Morland byplay continues to fascinate.

I wish the ratings were better. I fear this may be the last season for the show.

Walter Kittel

Senior HTF Member
Another entertaining episode.

"If you are wondering where someone flees to after accepting a life changing bribe when they already live in Costa Rica; the answer is Switzerland." :)

- Walter.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks