What's new

Help Me To Select A Home Theatre (1 Viewer)

gauravmtp

Auditioning
Real Name
Gaurav
Hi All,

I want to buy a home theatre and have evaluated Onkyo HT-S9300, Harman Kardon HKTS 16BQ 5.1 Channel Home Theater Speaker Package along with AVR 1610 5.1-Channel 85-Watt Roku Ready Networked Audio/Video Receiver.

Would be delighted if someone can suggest me the best suitable product from the above mentioned options or any other product for my personal use in the same price range.

Thanks!

Martino

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Martin O.
Not that I don't want to help - but need a little more information from you first.

"Would be delighted if someone can suggest me the best suitable product from the above mentioned options or any other product for my personal use in the same price range.

• What is the price range (budget) you are going for? -- You mentioned some packages, but did not put the price on them.
  • You mentioned two 5.1 systems - you want only 5.1, or the ability to expand later if needed?
  • Are you ready to buy 1 of the 2 choices you mentioned, and are asking for feedback on your choices, or are you open to other choices in the same budget?
  • What features are you looking for, and how do your 2 choices compare for these features?

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks