What's new

Same chair, different ass. The Daily Show with Trevor Noah (1 Viewer)

McPaul

Screenwriter
Real Name
Paul M
So finally the Daily Show is back and they haven't skipped a beat. Thankfully the writing team is mostly intact and format as yet unchained.

I thought he was lost with the interview but Kevin hart might not have been the best choice for his first one.

Curious to see what the future holds for this show, but just glad to have the news back on tv. Thank goodness! Otherwise I'd have no idea what goes on in this world.

Thoughts?

Neil Middlemiss

Premium
Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Neil Middlemiss
I think he did well his first time out. Agree with you on the interview, it wasn't the best (I think Hart was an okay choice and was quite good in the interview) but Noah was charming and sharp at all other times.

McPaul

Screenwriter
Real Name
Paul M
Kevin's just too hyper. I think he was difficult for Trevor to control. Otherwise it was fine. I hope he does get to put his own spin on some things as he gets comfortable with the role and audiences get familiar with him.

Dan M~

Second Unit
McPaul said:
So finally the Daily Show is back and they haven't skipped a beat. Thankfully the writing team is mostly intact and format as yet unchained.

I thought he was lost with the interview but Kevin hart might not have been the best choice for his first one.

Curious to see what the future holds for this show, but just glad to have the news back on tv. Thank goodness! Otherwise I'd have no idea what goes on in this world.

Thoughts?

I do not think you understand what "News" is.

Commentary, editorial, satire, comedy... but not news. Then again, I'm not sure where one would find true news these days. :cool:

NeilO

Senior HTF Member
The show is basically the same as with Jon Stewart. I am sure that there will be new twists on things as Trevor Noah develops his feel. In the meantime, there is no harm using the same formula and feel that Jon Stewart did.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation921
Recent bookmarks