What's new

GI JOE Complete Series/Complete First Series (1 Viewer)

Spottedfeather

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Matt
I was looking at the GI JOE Complete first series set and get to wondering. The listing said that it has a disc of bonuses. Primarily of interest to me are the PSAs. But I've read that it doesn't have all the discs of the GI JOE complete series set and is missing the bonus disc. Which is it ?

JustinFow

Auditioning
Real Name
Justin Fowler
The foot locker is 17 discs. The bonus disc is the psa's and toy commercials. The regular complete set is 16 discs but I believe they scattered the contents of the bonus disc across all of the discs.

Spottedfeather

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Matt
Excellent, then. I'd really like to get the footlocker set, but 500 dollars is a bit much. And with something this involved, I'm wary of getting a bootleg set from China or somehwere. As long as the cheaper set has the bonuses from the bigger set, that's alright. Thanks for the tip.

kingfish

Screenwriter
Real Name
Paul Pisano
i never heard of this series. i know there was a g.i. joe movie with robert mitchum.

Spottedfeather

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Matt
you've never heard of the GI JOE cartoon ? One of the biggest and best cartoons of the 80s ?

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks