What's new

The Last Man on Earth - Season Two (1 Viewer)

Greg_S_H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg
I really thought I was going to have to wait until next year for this, but it comes back Sept. 27. I'm assuming a greatly expanded season. I hope they don't drive it into the ground, but no use going into it with a negative attitude.

Oliver Ravencrest

Screenwriter
Real Name
Ron
I didn't remember it was premiering this month. I thought I had read season 2 was going have a low number of episodes like season 1 did, wasn't expecting a fall premiere. The 2nd season promos are out and they give away where Phil and Carl end up. Looks funny.

Greg_S_H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg
"That's my sewing group--the KWA!"

The cool factor of driving the stealth bomber wold soon be overshadowed by the cumbersomeness of doing so, as I guess Tandy found out.

Wonder what went down in Tucson. Only missing the "CROATOAN."

If he finds Carol again, they need to pick a meet-up spot such as the Empire State Building.

Oliver Ravencrest

Screenwriter
Real Name
Ron
This was a very good start to the season, loved the beginning with the stealth bomber and the White House. Wasn't expecting Phil to return to Tucson so soon but that was an interesting ending. Carol and Phil have great chemistry together, I really enjoy their scenes, hope they aren't separated for too long. This show never fails to surprise me.

Oliver Ravencrest

Screenwriter
Real Name
Ron
Tonight's was an okay episode. Seems like Phil is learning from his past mistakes but isn't all the way there yet. He is coming off as a decent person now and his love for Carol feels real. Next week's episode looks like it could be really good.

Greg_S_H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg
I laughed out loud when he was yelling "Git!" at the balloons and steamroller like a drover. And, not being a fan of Will Farrell, I was pleased by his quick exit. It was fun seeing Carol bonding with her own inanimate object, though not the super creepy Tucson Crew stand-ins.

Oliver Ravencrest

Screenwriter
Real Name
Ron
I loved the Tucson stand-ins, especially how Phil said the other Phil had let himself go lol. I wish they hadn't gone to Malibu so soon but I loved the Boo! and Carol's reaction afterwards.

SamT

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam
I'm obliged to reply to make this topic appear in My Content!

Oliver Ravencrest

Screenwriter
Real Name
Ron
A lot of laugh out loud moments this week but I wish they would ditch the group. I don't really like them, even if they have valid reasons to be angry at Phil. Phil's reason for making his apology the way he did made sense since he had been threatened by them, very funny stuff. Yeah we are getting funny stuff involving them but I'd still like to see other parts of the world.

joshEH

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Josh
Was that Wentworth Miller in that photo at the marathon with Will Ferrell?

Man, when Carol lies, she really goes all-in. I could keep watching her hysterically mourn on the beach in that funeral dress for hours.

Also:

“Well, you’re in the minority on that -- most people remember 'Beat It,' or 'P.Y.T.'!” Phil thinking of Michael Jackson first and foremost as a child molester says a lot about his worldview.

SamT

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam
I wish they would ditch the group.

Ditch January Jones? Never!

3178_january_jones.jpg

Dheiner

Gazoo
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Dhein
joshEH said:
“Well, you’re in the minority on that -- most people remember 'Beat It,' or 'P.Y.T.'!” Phil thinking of Michael Jackson first and foremost as a child molester says a lot about his worldview.
While I do think of his music, too, my first thought when MJ is mentioned is his "weirdness". Not just the child molester stuff, but his overall oddness.

SamT

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam
Loved the last joke with January Jones about the beard. "It will grow on you. It took 6 months for me!"

Dheiner

Gazoo
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Dhein
I find new Phil, and Carol to be the most annoying characters.

If Phil was so handy in Arizona, why don't they have water in Cali? (Yes, I know, the drought....)

Oliver Ravencrest

Screenwriter
Real Name
Ron
What a bunch of jerks! That was pretty cruel thing for Melissa to do with the beers, I hope her character meets an end like the title of the book she was reading. Yes they are angry but still...Really felt for Tandy Phil this episode, loved the cheese scene and the charades. He is trying so hard to appease the group. I also liked how they mentioned that the food was going past the expiration date. Next weeks episode looks intriguing.

Greg_S_H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg
Phil's defining characteristic is his tone-deafness, but even he should be getting the hint that they will never like him and the best deal is for him to go free and never see them again. You'd hope Carol would go with him, but she's impossible to predict.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maanw2357
Recent bookmarks