What's new

Antenna TV picks up "It's About Time"...is DVD Next? (1 Viewer)

DeWilson

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Denny
Antenna TV announce their new line up,and they picked up "It's About Time"!

There's the surprise to end all surprises! They are running two episodes back-to-back on Saturdays (after "My Mother The Car")

I wonder if there'll be a DVD on the series.

Is this MGM being an old UA-TV Series?

AlanP

Screenwriter
Real Name
BAP
Still waiting for a "Make Room For Daddy" release they ran that a few years back no new DVDs as of today.....

Randy Korstick

Senior HTF Member
Yeah there are many, many shows on ME, Antenna and the like that have not had a DVD release.

AlanP said:
Still waiting for a "Make Room For Daddy" release they ran that a few years back no new DVDs as of today.....

Rob_Ray

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Rob Ray
Ed Lachmann said:
I'd pick up DVD sets of It's About Time, Bachelor Father and the unreleased Make Room For Daddy immediately! Practically nothing's been offered for classic TV fans in a very long time.
Same here. I'm especially eager to buy MAKE ROOM FOR DADDY, one of my few remaining holy grails.

Ron1973

Beverly Hillbilles nut extraordinaire
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ron Reagan (not that one!)
I've never watched it, but I've heard my parents reference it when I was a kid; I'd be in for a blind buy!

albert_m2

Second Unit
Real Name
Albert
These retro channels air a lot of shows that never make it to DVD. I wouldn't read anything to them adding a show. It's what they do.

Rodney

Premium
Senior HTF Member
I'm definitely setting up the TiVo to record this. I have heard a lot about the series, but have never seen it.

Great stuff, thanks for sharing!

Ron Lee Green

Screenwriter
I'm watching it on TV now. Both shows look remastered. My Mother the Car didn't have a laugh track and it seemed weird without it. It's About Time reminds me of a cross between Gilligan's Island and Land of the Lost with dinosaurs.

MatthewA

BANNED
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matthew
Boy oh boy do I wish I had Antenna TV. The closest affiliates to me are in San Francisco and Fresno and they are not on any cable or satellite provider in my area.

Dan McW

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Dan
Good news from an announcement by ClassicFlix this afternoon:

ClassicFlix is pleased to announce another slate of upcoming titles which include nine films and two television shows. . . .

Two rarely-seen television shows will also be making their DVD debut having never been available on any home video format:

• It’s About Time (The Complete Series) – starring Frank Aletter, Jack Mullaney, Imogene Coca and Joe E. Ross
  • Lock-Up (Season 1) – starring Macdonald Carey and John Doucette

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ertugrul
Recent bookmarks