What's new

International COLORS/STATE OF GRACE (1 Viewer)

Ernest

Supporting Actor
Purchased both Blu-rays from Amazon.uk the video and audio are excellent. Both Blu-rays are Region-B Locked.

Attachments

• State.jpg
    State.jpg
    6.1 KB · Views: 21
  • Colors.jpg
    Colors.jpg
    8.6 KB · Views: 24

andySu

Senior HTF Member
Have Colours on region 2 DVD the transfer looks reasonable good so I'd expect the same would from the bluray unless its an up-conversion of some sort?

You could always buy a region B player from the UK they don't cost that much for good reasonable basic model for under £100.00 as to finding a postal cost that isn't insanely too expensive for under $80.00?

Also more importantly you'll need a power step-down transformer to safely convert the 240volts 50Hz UK to safe US 120volts 60Hz, otherwise the unit will blow up! These units are reasonable cheap, I use one for my imported Dolby RF converter for AC-3.

I see a listing on ebay UK £6.99 or around $10.81. There are other listings a bit more pricey.

Postal unsure might be $4.99 to $6.99?

I can't see any cheaper on amazon-UK there pricey at £12.99.

Ernest

Supporting Actor
I purchase my Region-Free Blu-ray players from 220 Electronics they have excellent prices, wide variety of models, players are 120/240 compatible will play any DVD/Blu-ray. Shipping is included in the price of the player no separate charge.

andySu

Senior HTF Member
Ernest said:
I purchase my Region-Free Blu-ray players from 220 Electronics they have excellent prices, wide variety of models, players are 120/240 compatible will play any DVD/Blu-ray. Shipping is included in the price of the player no separate charge.
Well it seems like your sorted. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks