What's new

The Devil's Disciple (1959) (Blu-ray) Available for Preorder (1 Viewer)

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein

135058_front.jpg

The link below will take you directly to the product on Amazon.  If you are using an adblocker you will not see link.

Last edited by a moderator:

Douglas R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Doug
I've not seen that poster before. Nice artwork but rather misleading as to the content of the film - based on my memory of having seen it 57 years ago!

lark144

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
mark gross
I saw this film when I was 8. It featured my two favorite movie actors at the time, Burt Lancaster & Kirk Douglas.I remember loving the film and it introduced me to the works of George Bernard Shaw. Purely by accident, the neighbor movie theater near my Grandmother's house, the Regent, where I had seen FORBIDDEN PLANET, was taken over by Syracuse University's drama department around the same time. A few years later, they presented the complete works of Shaw. As I recall, the Shaw play as performed by the University's drama department was quite different from the movie, but now my visual memories of both the film & the play are intermingled. BTW, Doug, I don't remember that artwork either, but it was a long time ago.

Robert Crawford

Crawdaddy
Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
David_B_K said:
A tad pricey, but I will be getting it.
Heads up, Amazon is now selling this title for $15.99 Matter of fact, all of Kino's releases in November are $15.99 each.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ertugrul
Recent bookmarks