What's new

The Hobbit: The Motion Picture Trilogy Extended Cut (Blu-ray) Available for Preorder (1 Viewer)

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein

91vWuH7p4wL._SX522_.jpg

The link below will take you directly to the product on Amazon.  If you are using an adblocker you will not see link.

Last edited by a moderator:

Malcolm R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm
Yay! I've held off buying the individual EE's hoping (expecting) there would be a collected set.

babsdude

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Matt
I read the 3D Extended Blu-ray will be an Amazon exclusive, and -- as of today -- doesn't seem to be up for pre-order yet.

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
3D Extended Trilogy Now Available for Preorder

The link below will take you directly to the product on Amazon. If you are using an adblocker you will not see link.

Last edited by a moderator:

Aaron Silverman

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Aaron Silverman
It'll be $30 for the set on some Black Friday between now and the time when I ABSOLUTELY MUST watch them again. :)

Ethan Riley

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ethan Riley
I'd pre-ordered it a month ago. Then they took down the page. Then they put it back on, without a picture of the packaging. My pre-order is supposedly locked in at $89.98. When I click on the image of the box from my old order, amazon takes me to a dead link.

Amazon am crazy.

hanshotfirst1138

Second Unit
Real Name
Mike
Now for the $2500 question: do I wait on the big six-film boxed set there have been rumors about in the hopes of FINALLY getting everything-the theatrical and EE extras, HDX UV codes-or buckle down and buy both Blu-ray trilogy boxed sets sans the 3-D in which I have no interest and call it a day? Decisions, decisions...

Brian Dobbs

Ambassador
Real Name
Brian Dobbs
Any word on a UHD release of this movie? Sure, the 3D EE trilogy might be available, but I'm really more interested in the 48 fps aspect of these films.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks