What's new

International Hitchcock's Sabotage (1 Viewer)

bigshot

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Stephen
I watched this last night projected and it looked and sounded very good, but for some reason the film isn't the way I remember it. I may just be getting old, but a friend who watched it with me had the same reaction. Is the blu-ray edited, or are we just senile?

bigshot

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Stephen
The ending seemed to happen too fast with a lot of stuff unspoken about what was going on.

Dick

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Rick
This is the original, uncut film. It is short (76 min) and for those used to longer films (including those from Hitchcock), this might feel truncated. But, in fact, there is simply no fat on it. Looks quite fine on Blu, too, after having seen numerous crap editions prior.

bigshot

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Stephen
I figured out what my problem was... Hitchcock put all of the explanation of what was happening at the end in the dialogue with the woman in the pet store sending her husband back to retrieve the bird cage. Her accent must have made it fly right by me.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joshua32
Recent bookmarks