What's new

The Saint (Monochrome and Color) (1 Viewer)

bigshot

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Stephen
I wanted to order the complete Saint set at the flash sale at Networkonair last week, but the shipping popped the price up 40 pounds. So I just ordered the color season from Network and ordered the monochrome at Amazon UK, because the price was cheaper that way.

Well, package comes in the mail today from Network and the invoice says just the color series, but inside the box is the monochrome too. Thanks, Network! I'll have to figure out what to do with the extra monochrome box on its way from Amazon UK.

Osato

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tim
Great series! I have both series as well as the persuaders.

Osato

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tim
60th anniversary coming in October.

Network UK confirmed they will be doing some kind of event to celebrate too!

Osato

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tim
Hopefully Network will release The Saint sets on blu ray.
Agreed. I do ask every now and then.

There are a few episodes of the series out on blu ray. One is The Ex King Of Diamonds on the amazing Persuaders Blu-ray set.

I think there was one more out on one of the network sampler discs that they did years ago too.

Keith Cobby

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Keith Cobby

There are a few episodes of the series out on blu ray. One is The Ex King Of Diamonds on the amazing Persuaders Blu-ray set.

I think there was one more out on one of the network sampler discs that they did years ago too.

Thanks for the heads-up, I hadn't realised there was an episode of the Saint (disc 5). The sampler discs are a really good introduction to the output from ITC Entertainment. I hope The Champions and Danger Man will also be released on blu ray.

Jeff Flugel

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jeff Flugel

Yes, the Saint episode on Network's Retro-Action sampler is "The Queen's Ransom," with the lovely Dawn Addams, which was I believe the very first color episode of the series aired. Like all the remastered ITC episodes on that Retro-Action set, it looks fab.

And absolutely, bring on The Champions, Danger Man, The Saint and The Baron (the one that is most in need of remastering) on Blu-Ray.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks