What's new

Panasonic or Samsung 3D Blu-ray? (1 Viewer)

rob kilbride

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Rob Kilbride
I was recommended Panasonic almost two years ago, and except for the fact it has basically died(it won't play Blu-rays anymore), I have been mostly happy with it. Imreally don't want to go hi-end like Oppo right now because UHD blu-ray will be coming soon. I've seen some newer Panasonics get a lot of bad reviews at Amazon but mostly for them crashing and having to be restarted which I have experienced on mine. Compared to movies freezing up for no apparent reason as on my first player, a Sony, this is a walk in the park. I bought a Samsung from best buy because they had no Panasonic in the same price range, but I'm not sure if I want to keep it. Plus I can get a Panny that upconverts to UHD for about the same price. So I was wondering are the new Pannys really worse than the bdt230? And how is Samsung? I have a bd-j5900.

rob kilbride

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Rob Kilbride
I should add, my main priority is playing Blu-rays without a hitch. It irritates me to no end having disks be glitchy only on my player.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks